valetine special

Pls read while listening to it

Pls read while listening to it. It makes it feel 10x real

Cupid- a well known angel. an angel of love, her infamous bows that strike love.

February is her year, and only her year. Where she strikes those falling inlove, to love and those who are falling out of love, into heartbreak.

her one and only rule; don't fall inlove with a human.

that is forbidden. i mean first of all, a human and angel inlove? that sounds crazy.

Cupid never even thought of falling inlove. yes, she helped those fall inlove but she never thought she could fall inlove.

and she certainly didn't think her heart would be broken, by herself.

it all started on a mission.

get seokjin and y/n to fall inlove. simple as that, she shoots a arrow into her, and bam. they're a happy couple for eternity. but that didn't go as plan, as the devils curiosity snuck up her back.

at first she would just watch over him. and all the little things he does, to the biggest things like his fear of spiders to the little thing like how he prefers eggs in his rice.

at first her plan was to watch over him for a little while then shoot the arrow. that's it, that's all.

..but then her emotions took over one night. and she went down, and met him.

she told him she was his 'guardian angel' and was just protecting him. but then she got clingy, then they got close.

they would have taco Tuesday or movie nights.
they would end up laying next to eachother, as he held her in his embrace. whispering sweet things in her ear, making her feel loved.

and she didn't want it to stop. It felt like a fantasy. a dream come true.

They were so deeply inlove, she doesn't know what she would do with out him.

"I love you" he whispered in her ear. As they fell asleep in each other's arms.

"I'll never leave you." she promised. he smiled, petting her.

there she was, on her knees infront of god. clueless, stupid Cupid.

selfish, she forgot who she was.

"you know the consequences Cupid. either you strike that bow, or he falls into the pits of hell!" god yelled, making the skies shake.

"b-but what if there's a way?! what if we can be together-.."she begged

"no."he cut her off

"but-."

"no buts!"

"there has to-"

"no!"

"plea-"

"why are you so worried about this?!?" He asked

"because I love him!" she sobbed. god froze in shock.

"I know I'm not supposed to love, but I can't help it! He makes me feel wanted, happy! I love him so much, and I want to be with him!! Why can't I have him? just this one thing.." she sobbed. god stood up, cupping Cupid's face.

"you know what has to be done." he said, then walked away.

Cupid sobbed as the flowers died, and rain fell from the sky.

"but why..?" Jin asked desperately as he watched Cupid leave infront of him.

"we can't be together my love, it's forbidden. It shouldn't have happened in the first place." She weakly smiled.

"..but you promised." a tear fell down his face.
she cupped his face.

"and I'm keeping it. I love you for infinity.." she whispered, as she kissed him one last time.

the kiss was full of sadness but love. As he didn't want to open his eyes, knowing he won't be there.

but as he did..she was gone.

"Cupid!! Cupid!!" He yelled out, crying.

Cupid watched above as she got her bow ready. she wiped her tear, as she slowly aimed her bow at Jin.

" I love you for infinity."she whispered as she closed her eyes, shooting the bow.

Jin froze, like a robot rebooting. he then snapped back to reality wiping his tear, getting his phone out.

"hey y/n..got any plans today?" he asked, walking into his house.

Cupid stood there as tears ran down her face. She fell to her knees as her chest hurt so very bad. she couldn't take it. As she sobbed out loud.

rain fell from the sky, as flowers died off. the earth looked gloomy.

she fell to her side, as her body felt loose. the pain took over her, as a heartbreak was to much to handle.

her eyes slowly closed, darkness taking over. As she took her last breath.

"i love you for infinity.."she whispered before her breathing stopped.

leaving love, helpless and sad.