one

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

First Day Of School

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Park Y/N

"Wake up, Sleepy head!"

Park

Freaking

Jimin

That annoying coconut haired boy, who seems like he cant live without keeping his mouth open all day long.

And unfortunately, For you... He's your goddamn brother. You swear to God, He is the most annoying person you've ever met in your whole entire life.

"Im up." You tiredly groan, and forced yourself to sit up on your bed. It was Monday, Your first Day in Seoul High.

You sigh, Looking at your uniform neatly hanged on your small sofa.

"Jimin!" You call, The raspiness of your voice preventing you to scream louder.

"What??" He screamed from downstairs. He was probably eating breakfast as of the moment.

You sigh. "Where are my shoes?" You scream back, Getting on your feet and Getting your towel.

"Its on your front door, Stupid!" He says, Causing you to groan. You quickly opened your bedroom door, And as what he said, There was a pair of brand new school shoes.

But then, You frown.

It was a platform type of shoe, But with a Strap on the ankle.

"Great. Now I have to wear high heels to school." you mumble to yourself before getting it and Closing the door.

~

"Hurry Up, Will you?"

Jimin behind you snickers, Causing you to hum in return. You were fixing your hair by now, And both of you were already dressed up.

Once you were done, You took a look at yourself in the mirror before facing your brother who kept looking at the digital clock on the wall.

You sigh. "Its too short, isnt it?"

He averts his gaze on you, And he Hums. "Yeah. It is." But then he crossed his arms and rolls his eyes. "Whatever. It looks good on you so, Lets go?"

"Alright." You nod, And the both of you headed to school.

~

"Y/N!"

You look up from your phone, and looked around. You are heading towards your classroom right now, And Jimin didnt even give you your snack.

A small smile made its way to your lips as you saw your bestfriend, Soo Nara.

"H-Hey..." You mindlessly say as she came near you with a big smile on her face.

She squeals. "I missed you!"

And before you knew it, You were suddenly pulled into a tight hug. A very tight hug.

"N-Nara." You tap her on the back and she pulls away. "Sorry about that. I just got excited."

You nod. "So.. What room are you in?"

"Uhh. Im in the 3rd floor so maybe we cant see eachother always."

Nara was a repeater, Since she mentioned to you last vacation, That she failed Science and Mathematics.

You frown. "Thats sad, I dont want to talk to anybody in class today."

She scoffs, "Now thats a stupid move, Park."

~

"Alright. Class dismissed."

You mentally scream as You finally hear the words come out of the professor's mouth. First period was History, And It was a good thing the professor didnt leave any tasks.

It was Recess, And as long as you stepped out of your classroom, you see a group of young girls whispering together.

"God, He's So handsome."

"Well, Yeah. The uniform fits him well."

"Guys, Did you even see him answer the professor awhile ago?"

"Yeah. He's so smart!"

"Right. Thats why He's in class 1."

You raise your eyebrows, Then sighed.

Great, A new Heartrob In school. You swear to yourself, Once there is a heart rob, You cant stop most of the girls from trying to get his attention.

But then, Whoever he is,

You dont want to get in any trouble with him.

End of chapter 1! Hope you guys like it! ❤
-KooSan67