One Punch Man [1]

"Oi! Genos!" Saitama shouted, walking towards him like a monkey outside on the streets, carring some groceries he's bought on sale. "Yes, sensei?" Genos responded. "Have you bought the 12 pack eggs for 200 Yen?" Saitama asked him, trying to peek in his grocery bag too. "No sensei, I haven't". "Damn it! I guess we'll have to eat some plain cup ramen then." Saitama responded, walking like a monkey back to his apartment. "However!" Genos said, making their movements stop with a moment of silence. Saitama turned his face towards him as if he was a crazy monkey. "I have bought two 12 packs for only 300 Yen sensei!" Genos exclaimed. "WHAT? NO WAY!" Saitama shouted, forcing the bag out of Genos's hands. "I have been practising my bargaining skills, sensei" Genos replied. Saitama licked his lips and jumped with joy, "We'll be having home made ramen then, Genos!". They continued walking back to Saitama's apartment but there were many stares due to Saitama's actions. 

Saitama was currently in his normal home cloths making some delicious ramen. "Hey, even though I'm paid pretty high, I don't even receive any money like I'm supposed to. What's their deal?" Saitama spoke, banishing the silence. "I do not know, sensei. Perhaps there is some sort of issue. Have you checked the payment forms?" Genos replied, taking note of his every word. "First off, call me Saitama, not sensei. Secondly, can you do that for me? I hope this hero thing isn't a scam" he said, bringing two delicious and hot bowls of ramen to the small wooden table.

"Okay, Saitama. I have gotten the papers, and to answer your question, this is almost impossibly not a scam due to all the heroes I know are paid" Genos replied, handing him the payment forms. "Okay... Let's see... Payment info... Why is the address on the apartment next to us? Oh wait... I see. CRAP!" Saitama shouted. - Note: This world has such high tech that all is needed is the address and the payment team can find out people's payment info based on their address, that is why there is only an address fillout in the papers and not any private information fillout. - "So all this time... I have been earning money... For this STINKY ASS BASTARD that lives NEXT to ME?" Saitama shouted, dipping his face into his ramen. "Yes, sensei" Genos proclaimed. "Wait, but what about you? Where's your money gone?" Saitama said, with a face covoured in dripping ramen. "1% of the money goes to me overtime and the rest goes to my doctor who created me" Genos proclaimed. "I see... So how much money do you have on you?" Saitama asked, fishing the ramen and putting both of their bowls away. "Approximately 400,000 yen" Genos proclaimed. "4-4 400,000 YEN? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Saitama banged the table. "Yes, but you never asked. How about we relax by watching some TV, Saitama?" Genos spoke, turning the TV on to the news channel. 

News reporting "A man that once lived in a small apartment is now a millionaire due to him getting paid out of nowhere, receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars every month. We have him here today and we will be interviewing him". Interviewer "Well yes, suddenly since months ago, I have been receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars every month. I do not know the cause for this, but I am a very lucky man. I am living the life I always dreamed of!".

"H-hhhhey, Genos, that's the man that..." I know, Saitama. "MY HARD EARNED MONEY HAS BEEN GOING TOWARDS HIS FATASS THIS WHOLE TIME?" He spased out. "I assume so, Saitama. I assume you have written the wrong address on the papers?" Genos asked. "CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!" Saitama shouted. "I WROTE DOWN THE WRONG ADDRESS!" Saitama shouted. "I see, well that's too bad" Genos spoke. "Yeah, I guess so. I mean it's not like I care that bad, you have 400,000 yen, if you're willing to help me out at times if you know what I mean" Saitama spoke. "Yes, of course Saitama. I can give you as much as you want, I don't need much of the money anyways, except around 10000 or 20000 to buy things from time to time" Genos replied. "Gahh! I'm going to my room for now, please edit the papers CORRECTLY for me, I don't trust myself" Saitama replied, walking into his room like a mad monkey.

That concludes of the story for now. If I can get