Ch.1: The Motel

KaiLa Zynn Kim-Li

KaiLa Zynn Kim-Li.

What is love? It is the most dangerous feeling. It only gives me two options. To take the string and become his puppet, or to take poison that will cut the string. But any of the two I take will give me pain. An unbearable pain that makes me want to end my life just to escape it.

I shouldn't have loved him. I shouldn't have tried to reach him. If I only didn't followed my feelings and gambled with the Central to have him come back to me, this wouldn't happen. If I only listen to the warnings of the Central and divorce him, our group won't experience being executed by killing themselves in front of the public. This is all my fault.

Now, I want to die... So bad.

Naglalakad ako papunta sa north wing ng Bloody District. Sumalubong sa akin ang mahina ngunit malamig na simoy ng hangin. They forbade us to enter this place. Pero hindi ko alam kung saan na ako magtatago. They won't think I'm entering this place.

Binigo ko ang grupo ko... We should be fighting and protecting our dear family together, but now I don't know where they are, and I left them. I left them when we needed each other. at the worst time.

I'm a disgrace to them. I led them to our downfall.

Tumulo yung luha sa mata ko, at mabilis ko yung pinahid. Our leader said that I need to escape because if the Central gets ahold of me, it's the end of our group being untouchable and the royal groups will fall. So I escape, even though they're fighting for their lives. But before I escaped, I requested to be removed as a member of BM until this problem ends.

And about the one I love? Sh*t. I don't even know if he knows what's happening to me and to us dahil palagi naman siyang nasa OUT OF TOWN dahil sa position na mayroon siya ngayon.

Nagpatuloy na lang ako sa paglalakad hanggang sa makarating ako sa isang lugar sa gilid ng Bloody District na may nakasulat sa gilid na placard. Binasa ko ang nakasulat doon.

Forbidden part. Do not enter...

I sighed, gathering all my courage to violate one of the important rules. If I enter this place, there's no turning back. Pumasok na ako. So what if I die here? I really deserve it. They won't know... I hope they won't.

I continue walking, going nowhere, when I see an old woman walking in my direction. Wala na akong nagawa nang nilapitan niya ako. She smiled at me, like she had won something.

"You're the great bloody seducer of the DC, KaiLa Zynn Kim." I cut her off. Here we go again, correcting my name.

"Li.. KaiLa Zynn Kim-Li," pagtatama ko.

"Oww. KaiLa Zynn Kim... Ok. It's a great pleasure to meet you here in the place you shouldn't come in," sabi niya. Inirapan ko lang siya. I'm well aware of that. And if she's working for the government despite how old she is, I'm willing to take the punishment for violating their rule. I have nothing to hold onto now.