Chapter 1

•lowkey wants to do a yandere movie sonic rp with someone, but wants to use her oc instead of playing the yandere cause the author is garbage-•

Hey guys/girls/people ^^ Im back! Yayayayay! I decided to make this based off of debreton and I's rp we had ^^ the movie is something worth watching I recommend you see it if u haven't

Alright plz enjoy
————
Your pov
"DRIVE DUDE DRIVE," I yelled

"BITCH IM GOING JUST HOLD ON," Chloe replied hitting the gas pedal.

Wanna know why we are yelling at each other? Well that that fucking creep is after me! I should've never have told him I was leaving, and never wish I went into that forest! He killed my fucking best friend for christ sakes!

Not to mention he is not even from this world making it even weirder!

....none of this probably makes sense to u, well lets do a huge backtrack so you guys know what is going on!

2 months before this
-
-
-
-
-
-
Your pov
Living in Green Hills wasn't that bad tbh, it was always quiet here and a lot of happy citizens were always present. My parents were both awesome too!

My dad, a cop who is always busy (kinda) and bringing donuts almost everyday,

and My mom! A veterinarian who mostly stays home with me.

Myself though...well I am currently going to be in college soon! 19 and ready to go to my dream collage to do my dream job!

(Insert Dream Job)!!!

Sucks how the collage is all the way in (somewhere far away from Green Hills).

But hey, least im gonna be with my best friend! Chloe :3

As I was walking around the forest that was near my home, I picked up some flowers and began to make a flower crown out of it.

I began to hum my favorite song, specifically by Billie Elishe. (If that isnt ur fav artist then hum something else lol).

Sonic's pov
Man that was fun! I saved that turtle's life before he got hit! I began to run around the forest again until I began hearing humming. I quickly stopped and hid behind one of the trees to see who it was.

The humming became louder and when I looked to see who it was, it was..a beautiful woman. She had h/l h/c hair, shining e/c eyes, and the way she smiles...she looked super pretty!

I think im gonna call her....Hummingbird, because A she hums, and B because birds are pretty, and so is she. I grinned as I kept watching her.

Your pov
As I kept humming I looked at my phone noticing the time.

"Well that was a nice walk today!" I say with a smile as I set the flower crown down near a tree. I then started to walk back home, but I felt something strange...I felt as if I'm being followed...or stared at.

No ones pov
Indeed she was right, she was in-fact being followed and stared at, but she didn't know by who or what.

She shrugged it off and kept walking but a little quicker this time. Sonic on the other hand, kept following her until she safely got home.

He sighed happily as he saw her get inside the house. Sonic then looked through her window, noticing it was her bedroom. He didn't know any of the stuff but I will clarify, she had posters of (your favorite anime), (fav band), and even some pop figures from her favorite (show, anime, band, or movie).

He also noticed a picture of you and someone else, presumably a guy. Something inside Sonic made him felt...jealous for some reason, he didn't know why but it just makes him feel a bit jealous.

Y/N sighed as she goes into her room and lays on her bed. Sonic then quickly ran off back to his cave, as he went in, he started to think about her constantly.

"Why am I feeling this way...I never felt so...weird before," he said to himself as he laid down on his bean bag chair.

All he knows is, he hopes he gets to see you more often.
————
Did...did I do good?

im trying to see if I should go with the movie's plot, or not....if I do, Im gonna have ta try and take my time with this, or it doesn't have to deal with the plot, and I can make up stuff ://

I dont know but once again thanks debreton for rping with me uwu

Also im into bnha...yes its really good

Yes I may have fallen in love with a shit ton of characters...

I am an alcoholic-