backstory

Cells were taken onto the body of the winter soldier and the super soldier to try to create another soldier. More powerful than the ones before.

Yet it failed , and they abandonned the baby to die.

Once they noticed he had managed to survive for three days with no food and no drink - which shouldn't be possible for a new born- hydra decided to use him as an asset.

They managed to place the kid near the Avengers tower, knowing one of the team (or a shield member) would have taken him.
The little boy would have grown with them, and he would have known them like no one else.
At his eighteenth birthday, he would have been kidnapped back by hydra and wiped.

Stan would have become the one to destroy the Avengers since none could have killed the boy they raised and saw growing.

Or at least this was Hydra's plan..

___

He was indeed raised by one of the avengers , Steve actually , yet at his eighteenth birthday, hydra was dismantled. Oh it still existed yet it was way to weak to dare act against Stanley.

The boy had a rather normal childhood, yet it became worse at high school where he got bullied for who his parent was . He started smoking , and skipping class . He quitted high school before graduation , without telling anyone - he would leave home in the morning with his stuff , spend the day at the skatepark , and pretend he had gone to class every single day since .