𝟏.𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

Colby's POV.

October, My favorite. I specially love this month because it has this cold weather and this spooky vibe. I live close to a forest that I almost go every month because that's a really special place for me, mainly because it's we're my parents met each other at a school trip. Today, I decided I wanted to go there to jog. I haven't done anything since last week and I really just want to go out and do some exercise you know?

I went to my room and grabbed some comfy clothes to run. I grabbed a black hoodie, baggy shorts and some comfy trainers. I grabbed my phone, plugged in my ear buds and leaved. I grabbed my phone before running. I chose a song and started to walk a bit faster till I arrive the forest.

NOW PLAYING :
TWENTY ONE PILOTS - RIDE

I played that song that it was also a song I haven't listened for years. I really liked it when it came out and I really don't know why I stopped listening to it. I finally arrived the forest and finally begin to run.

— I just want to stay in the sun where I find,
I know it's hard sometimes,
Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind,
I know it's hard sometimes.

I kept on running just thinking about the song and it gets darker. It got dark so fast, it's not even normal. The song kept on going and going and I just kept on running. I feel the cold wind hitting my ankles and my body shaking because of the weather. I put my hood on but it didn't make anything better. I started to run a bit slower but it was getting worse and I felt like I had to go. I love this forest but today is not the day for a run. I stopped and took off my ear buds and just walked. I heard a whine and froze. I looked around and nothing here, I kept walking and now I was terrified because it was getting louder.

"Hello?" I finally screamed waiting for a response

I heard a loud whine and walked towards it. I hugged my arms because it was getting even colder and looked at the ground looking for whatever was there. I heard another whine but this time it was right next to me. I looked behind and in front of a tree, there was a naked and shaky body, curled in a ball. I got closer and the thing whines again.

"Hey, are you ok? I won't hurt you" I quietly say

It's head turned and it whine. It looked like a boy but not a normal one. It had big black eyes, pointy ears, it's hair was silver, it's noises were just not normal for a boy to do ... it was such a weird thing. He also had a broken chain around his neck which was freaking me out.

He was shaking so much and I know I just couldn't leave him there or he would die. I didn't wanted to take my hoodie off, but I also didn't wanted him to die. I tried to touch him but he didn't want me to.

"Look, I need to get you out of here ... understand?" I said hoping he'll understand

He just made another high pitch noise and I lost it. I didn't care anymore if he was dangerous or not. I put an arm under his legs and another one under his back. He whined as loud as he could and I just lifted him up.

"Shh it's ok" I whispered

His whole body was just covered by scars like he was attacked earlier. He wasn't super skinny, it almost looks like he was abandoned here today. I went back and slowly walked towards my house, carrying him.

As I arrived I open the door and lay him on the couch. He was still shaking so I went upstairs and grabbed a oversized tshirt of mine and gave it to him.