Falling, Fallen: Episode 7

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

I do not own Tomorrow X Together and any of the Kpop idols used in the story. Everything in the story is entirely fictional and doesn't mean to send hate to any of the models. Hopefully, you'd enjoy rereading the novel.

*City Square Meadows*

Y/N:

I sat under the big oak tree—-my memories of when we used to visit here, flashed through my mind. I remembered how we often come here with Yeonjun also—-then, we chased each other around and teased each other. I remembered Yeonjun teasing me, calling me a porcupine, and soon, the nickname reached our classmates. "Where did all the good times go?" I murmured—-then, I overheard someone's footsteps coming.

I stood up and put on my phone flashlight— "Yeonjun?" I asked, then he approached me. "Why are you here?" he queried.

"It's none of your business," I said—— "Y/N, can we talk?" he said.

"I thought you don't want to talk to me again," I retorted, making him approach me. He holds my hand in his; "Can you stop being hard-headed and selfish for a second?" Yeonjun said.

"You think I'm selfish?" I queried—- "Y/N, that's not what I meant," he said. I removed my hand from his grip; "I don't have anything to say to you," I uttered, then, I would've walked away but he back hugs me. "Y/N, can you cancel your date with him this weekend, please?" he stated.

"Why not?—I found someone I love again and you don't want me to," I uttered.

"Y/N, deep down in your heart, I know you still love me," Yeonjun said.

I removed his hands from my waist—- "Yes, it's funny no matter how much I want to forget you, but I can't ever seem to get you out of my mind," I said.

"Yes, it's true I still love you—-but when I wanted to tell you; you avoided me," I commented. "Now, you want me to cancel my date with Junsu," I said. He pulled me closer, then we stayed like that, staring into each other's eyes; "Your eyes show the amount of love you have for me," he uttered. Before I could say anything else—-he pressed his lips against mine; though I was astonished and mindlessly kissed him slowly.

After the realization hit me—I pushed him away; "Please stop this, Yeonjun-ah," I said, then ran home. I was flustered and couldn't get the kiss out of my mind. I arrived home and opened the door, then saw my parents sitting in the living room—-my smile instantly turned upside down. I didn't bother to look at them and headed to my room—I laid on the bed and touched my lips again; the kiss scene played in my mind.

An hour passes, I still can't sleep because of the stupid kiss— 'Ugh, stop bloody thinking about it, y/n,' I said in frustration. The more I didn't want to think about—-it continuously played in my mind—I decided to ignore everything and closed my eyes, but Yeonjun's face appeared in my mind. "Ugh, so annoying!" I said, then got up and headed downstairs to get a drink of water.

+++

Your mom walked into the kitchen, then asked for a glass of water—you handed it to her before you could leave; she stopped you. "Y/N, please understand that your father and I want the best for you and Hyunjin," she said—- "Mom, you guys finally decided to come home and drop this bombshell on us," You uttered.