ONE [M]

WARNING
RAPE
KILLING
I WARNED YOU
.............................................
AUTHORS POV
"PLEASE! don't do this. Jk, ill do anything. J-just please" The blonde hair mafia boss pleads as he gets thrown on the water bed by the other mafia boss known as JK. JK says nothing, hes ruthless. JK rips off Taehyungs expensive gucci shirt to pieces,  Taehyung shivers as the cold air touchs his tan skin. JK puts his  nees on Taehyungs hands to keep him down as he grabs big pink fluffy hand cuffs from the drawer on the side of the bed. Taehyung wideneds his eyes, he starts to fight as JK starts to put the handcuffs on his wrist. Once hes done, JK gets up and goes to the closet on the other side of the room.

He comes back with a shoe size red velvet box, Taehyung eyes the box and it says J.J.K on the front. Jungkook sits the box on the bed, he opens it and takes out a pink shinning thong, a headband with pink fluffs at the end, a tatoo writer, pink glitter, two viborators, pink blush, pink eye shadow.

"W-what are you gonna do with those" Taehyung quietly ask, JK looks up and smirked "Im going to give you a pretty makeover" JK creepily says as he gets closer to Taehyung. Taehyung struggles in JK grip as he rips off Taehyungs pants and boxers. Taehyung was completely naked, Jungkook ran his hand down the shivering mans stomach. "Okay love, lets start shall we" JK does the thong first, he struggles to put it on as Taehyung kept thrashing his legs but JK locked them in his strong thighs.

JK then does the pink eyeshadow, he lightly pats the the brush down on Taehyungs eyelids. Taehyung didn't even try to fight back knowing JK was stronger than him. JK did the blush and then the tatoo writer, he turned it on. He wrote on Taehyungs neck J.J.K. He then did the glitter, he opened the bottle. He threw the glitter to where it flew everywhere on Taehyung, not to much and not to little. So far Taehyungs makeover was amazing.

Last but not least he put the headband on, completeing the look. JK smirked in victory, his masterpiece looked amazing. JK clapped his hands together as he went to grab the poloraid camera, he snapped three pictures of Taehyung. Now he set everything down and grabbed the two viborators, he spreaded Taehyungs legs but only for them to be closed quiclky. JK sighed, he opened the drawer from the other nightstand on the other side of the bed. He took out a surenge that contain clear liquid, JK put it close to the blondes legs. Locking Taehyungs legs with his thighs, he insered the liquid in his legs.

Taehyung began to feel weak in his legs, he hope he wasn't becomimg paralyzed. JK once again opened his legs, he grabbed some scissors. He cut the bottom of the thong, only to reveal Taehyungs balls. JK licked his lips at the amazing sight, he grabbed one of the viborators. Without warning, he slammed the viborator in Taehyungs unstreched hole. Taehyung screamed in pain as he felt his hole get forcfully streched

JK sat down on the chair be side the bed, he had the remote to the viborator in his hand. He waited 60 seconds before turning the levels up. Taehyung came about 40 times. He was a mess, drooling, teary eyed, a mess. JK grabbed the other viborator, he shoved it in. Taehyung scream even louder as he felt the horrible pain, its like getting kicked in balls but twice the pain.

JK soon took the viborators out, a line a blood attached to the end of the viborators and the inside of Taehyungs hole. Taehyung can be dominant and sexy, but he already broke. He couldn't handle it, JK toke his clothes off. His huge rod sprung out once he took his last piece of clothing off. Taehyung squirmed around but soom winced in pain as he felt the huge thing slammed into him. JK immediately started off fast and rough. Taehyung somewhat felt a tiny bit off pleasure but that tiny bit was gone as Jungkook starting slammimg into Taehyung at a not so human pace, more like a beast mode pace. Taehyung felt so much pain, he soon felt JK's dick spit out its seeds deep inside him. Taehyung came but passed out as soon as he did.

JK cleaned both of them, he smiled in satisfaction. He got in the bed, pulling the now clean covers over both him and the passed out blondie. He wraps his strong arms aroumd Taehyungs waist, making sure his crotch touched Taehyungs ass. He immediately fell asleep.

         ♡

        ♡

        ♡

         ♡

         ♡

         ♥

         ♥
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

JK POV
I woke to find my love still sleeping, I took the handcuffs off his marked wrist. I got up and took a shower, not worrying that hes gonna wake up and try to escape because he's not even gonna be able to walk after what I did to him that night. I did my morning routine, once I finished I grabbed some clothes I bought for my love which is a pink croptop that says J.J.K on it, blue jean booty shorts, a silver thong, white and pink nee high socks and pink converse that has J.J.K on the side of both of the shoes. I set that down on the bed, I also brought a glass of water and some pain killers and set that on the nightstand.

I grabbed my poloraid camera and put it in my bag along with my guns, I grabbed my favorite gun and put it in my pants. I walked out the house, making sure I left all the doors locked and making sure the maid cooked some breakfast for my love. I got in the backseat as I tell my driver to bring me to my secret base.

Once I get there I head inside, everyone bowed as I walk passed them, not evening glancing at anyone. I go to the room that has meetings, I walk in and everybody stands and bows except Kim Jongin. That is my loves dad and he used to be a mafia boss but his son which is my love took over the company, I already know why hes here.

"I know you have my son, he was with you the last time everyone saw him" Jongin says as I sit down, I sigh "Wheres your proof" I plainly say, he gets up with his brief case. He opens it and takes out pictures of Taehyung walking into my house and pictures of him getting attacked by my men. I sigh in annoyance, I take my gun from my pants and without hesitation I shot the man in the head instantly killing him. Everone gasp in fear, some just sat there as they known me for a long time knowimg that it was soon gonna happen sooner or later.

"Anyone says something about this then ill find you and ill send my men to kill you slowly, now I'm going home" I stood up, grabbing my things and leaving out the dead drop silent room.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●