Vampires and Humans

"Help!, help! please!" A woman cries out from an ally, it's the dead of night in L.A., nightlife was dying down and it was quiet and slow. "Shut up bitch! Do you think you can walk out here wearing that, and not draw attention? huh?"  A man says hurling the woman into a nearby wall her blonde hair flailing as she thuds. The man unzips his pants and rushes her, he carelessly kisses her neck as he pulls off a strap from her black dress. She tries shoving him away to no avail he has her pinned, and she continues desperately trying to fight her attacker. She quickly propels her knee into his groin and he quickly falls back, wincing while clutching his genitals as she begins to run. "Ah! crazy bitch! you're a fighter! I like that!" he says breathing heavily and chasing her.

"Help!, somebody!" She screams as the man tackles her to the ground. As they both hit the ground he lifts his brown shirt and unbuckles his jeans. "You wanna make an ass outta yourself, so be it, I like doggy too," he says beginning to lift her dress. "You know what, it's guys like you that disgust me honestly," a man says approaching them, the attacker quickly turns around fixing his pants. The woman lies on the ground crying, her dress torn, and the attacker suddenly pulls out a knife.

"Why don't you run along and mind your business pal, the fun was just about to start, ya know three's a crowd and all that," he says waving the knife. The man continues to approach calmly; "ya know tonight's a good night, the moons out and giving some good lighting, you can see everything so clearly, the stains on the concrete, the small graffiti on the wall, the rape" the man says standing in front of the attacker. "I don't think you know what you're talking about, I think you got it all wrong friend, we're just a happy couple role-playing," the attacker says with an intense stare. The man glances at the woman, who is now standing with tears still in her eyes. She begins fixing her clothing,  she's splattered with dirt and scuffs. "Role-playing? You guys were role-playing? Man, that's some kinky shit, you were so into character,  it looked so real" the man says to the attacker.

The man glances at the lady again, this time he signals with his eyes for her to leave. The woman nods and inches away. "Call me an actor of sorts, now, why don't you go on now, and run home before things get ugly," the attacker says holding the knife to the man's neck. In a blink of an eye, the rapist is on the ground with the man standing over him. "Oh, I think we're way past ugly, this is downright disgusting, you're not worth my time really, but I'm really hungry," he says to the attacker. The guy suddenly felt an intense fear come over him; "what the hell! what did you do to me?" The criminal shouts.

As he tries to move he felt a deep sharp pain surging through his shoulder followed by his knee, he screams in agony. The heroic man watches the woman as she fades off into the darkness. He crouches down his silk ivory skin becoming clear. His dark hair fell forward off his broad shoulders, brushing against his stubble beard. "Well I broke your shoulder, and your knee, kinda makes it hard to run and get up with those injuries, wouldn't want you getting away now would we," the pale man says aggressively gripping the rapist's broken shoulder. The broken-down criminal instantly lets out a blood-curdling scream, as he cries.

"Please man, just let me go alright, I swear I'll get help," the man says crying, the more pale man chuckles; "I think it's a little late for that besides, I'm still hungry,  you don't expect me to just leave you here and find something else do you?" He says to the attacker standing. He takes off his black jean jacket and tosses it aside, followed by his grey T-shirt, his chiseled body reflecting the street light. "Wait! what are you doing!" The attacker says with a look of horror, breathing heavily as tears trickle down his face. The man pauses briefly, and he looks at himself; "huh, oh no, no, not that, I'm not you, Jesus" the man says to him.