Babyboy

"Fuck fuck fuck, yes there daddy oh fuck yes yes ahhh mmmmm daddddyyyyy"
Jimin slammed onto the already cum soaked dildo, riding it while wearing high stockings and laced panties.

He slammed on it one last time before he came all over his stomach.

he had to admit, he missed jungkook, he spent long hours at work and would only come home late at night and he didnt wanna wait that long so he always played with himself instead.

But today was different. Jungkook was coming home early today so Jimin got all prettied up for daddy.

He cleaned himself up and fixed his outfit.

He played hot gay porn on the big TV and waited by the door with a handcuffs and whipped cream in his hands.

He heard the car door slam from outside so he propped himself up and waited as the door knob turned slowly.

The door opened and jimin walked slowly to the door, making sure to strut while doing so.

Jungkook couldnt believe his eyes. he bit his lip and walked to Jimin.

"i see kitten dressed so sexily for daddy. Such a good boy"

The younger lifted the older's chin and kissed him deeply, then pulled away.

''Whats this kitten?" He asked taking hold of the handcuffs and whipped cream.

"Daddy just please fuck me, i dont wanna wait any longer." Jimin whined holding out his hands to be cuffed.

Jungkook's eyes were filled with lust, he could feel his pants tightning as he watched his babyboy with his sexy outfit.

"Get on your knees." he demanded, Jimin obeying and slowly unzippig his pants.

He pulled down his pants along with his boxers, the youngers member sprung out to him. Jimin chuckled.

He then started licking his tip teasily, tasting his precum that formed.

"F-fu ck, s-stop teasing baby"

He his head down choking jimin, jimin moaned, making vibrations to the youngers cock, making him moan louder

He deep throated him, swirling his tongue around his huge dick.

He then felted a warm liquid coated his throat, he swallowed all of his delicious juices.

Jungkook then lifted jimin to their room and threw him on the bed.

He stripped himself and the older and alighned himself with the olders hole. he then slowly entered him making jimin moan uncontrolably.

"Ahhh fuck daddyyy move daddy please fuck meeee.''

He begged as the younger obeyed him and started pounding into him.

Jimin was a moaning mess, screaming his name.

"Fuck babyboy im so close.''

"Me too dadddyyy- ahhh fuck im cummingg"

JImin came all over his stomach as Jungkook pounded harder and harder until he came in the olders hole.

He collapsed next to jimin and kissed him on the nose.

"I love you babyboy"

"i love you too daddy"

They both then cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.

.................................................................The End...............................................................................................................................................................................