one: the meeting

wait before we start here's the convo idea thing from Pretty Girl™️

third person pov
it was a gorgeous summer day. plenty of people and animals were out and about. mr goose waddled around the edge of the glistening pond, ruffling his feathers gently as a breeze passed him. he stopped in front of a blooming cattail and examined it. though it was pretty, he needed something better. he wasn't sure what he needed a flower for, the universe just told him he did, so he searched.
then he saw it: a carnation in the most dazzling shade of pink mr goose had ever seen in his life. after he'd stood there to admire it, he ran forward and plucked the stem from the root. he carried that carnation dutifully through the park.
eventually, he came across a cat. not just any cat, nonono. a queen. he nearly dropped the carnation. the cat was basking on some human-made rock thing near the creek. she inclined her head toward the flower, "it's very pretty," she said. "oh, goodness, where are my manners? my name is miss cat"
"mr goose," he quacked as best as he could with the stem in his beak, "i find that it is a pleasure to meet you." he bowed his head in greeting.
"and i, you"
then, mr goose had a thought. maybe this was the reason he has the flower! yes! that had to be it!
     "i present to you, this carnation, for it and you both have enchanted me the very moment you graced my eyes."
miss cat smiled sheepishly and gasped, "oh, well, i'd never! thank you so much!" she leaped down from her rock and took the flower from my grasp. "its even more beautiful up close," she breathed.

yo i have no idea what this was
this was meant for my friends (and said pretty girl uwu), so if you've stumbled across this i'm sure you're very confused, but welcome to the party, because i am too.