Russia Rapes Prussia

🌨 🌨️🌨️
"Ha look who's here?" Luaghed Prussia.
Snowflakes danced in the air like butterflies.

Russia always let Prussia bully him, But now he was going to Change that and teach Prussia a lesson. Russia clenched his fists.

"So weakling wants to fight?" Prussia said clenching his fists too. Russia didn't respond,

"So, it's a fight you want, I'll give you a fight."

Prussia charged at him aiming his fist to Russia but unexpectedly before his fist met Russia's face He held back Prussia's fist standing his ground, Prussia's eyes widened, he never saw such power displayed by Russia before. Suddenly he threw prussia against a tree! Prussia tries to escape but Russia pinned him to the tree so he couldn't escape.

"let's see who gets the the last luagh now..." said Russia in a shady voice giggling.

"Get off me!" Yelled prussia, but Russia didn't obey the order her had given.
Russia undone Prussia's buttons to his shirt and then suddenly put his mouth on his neck!

"Agh!~" Prussia moaned going red.
Russia was giving Prussia a hickey, sucking, biting into his neck. He got off his neck leaving ring marks around Prussia's neck.

"What are you doing?!" Prussia exclaimed.

"Teaching you a lesson." Russia said stripping Prussia out of his clothes.

"Hey stop zat!" Prussia continued.

"You've been a really bad boy Prussia," Russia said rubbing Prussia's cock.

"St- stop pleaze!" He said weakly, It felt good, he almost wanted him to keep going.

"If you keep on doing it I- I'll cum!"

"good." Responed Russia.
Suddenly a moan slipped out of Prussia, soon the moans were getting louder.

"Ahhh!"

Prussia came all over Russia. "We aren't done yet." Russia said.

Prussia's eyes widened again glistening. He made Prussia crouch down.

"Now suck." Exclaimed Russia. Prussia saw how large Russia's cock was, he couldn't fit that into his mouth...

"I don't think it can fit in-"

Then without warning Russia shoved his cock into Prussia's mouth.

"Хороший мальчик..." Moaned Russia in a soft voice. He didn't care they were doing this in the open, exposed to everyone. Prussia was choking on Russia's large cock making gagging noises going even more red.

"If you keep doing this I've got another treat for you..." Russia said. Prussia looked up at Russia with a bit of tears but kept on going, the pace gradually got faster, faster and faster! Until He came in Prussia's dirty mouth. He took his cock out, they were both panting for five seconds but the suddenly Russia grabbed Prussia's chin and inserted his tounge wrapping it around his, exchanging saliva, Prussia was crying...

This was the first time Russia saw Prussia cry, not aloud but silently.

Then Russia took his tounge out.

"Time to finish this..."

"D- don't..." Said prussia weakly.

"I'll fill your man pussy with My cock" Russia continued.

"N- no.... Don't blow my ass up..."

"Too late~"

"Aghhh! ~~~~" Prussia moaned loudly as Russia inserted his cock inside him. He never knew it would feel so good to have a cock inserted inside him.

"Daddy!~"

Russia started to pound his ass hardly, so hard Prussia's cheeks started to clap.

"H- harder!.... Don't stop!...."

Russia spanked Prussia hardly with his bare hand leaving a hard mark, he Thrusted deeper and deeper, "I'm Coming!!!~" Moaned Russia. It felt like an overflow of cum sprayed into His Hole.

Prussia panted and dozed off by the tree he was raped by with cum leaking out of him, Russia had paid him back.... Now Prussia shall know not to fuck with him. Russia left feeling happier than usual.

"You're happier than usual what happened?" Ukraine asked.

"Alot of things" Smiled Russia.

The end :3
Please vote and thanks for reading bye!
❤️📖😊