diaclaimer (plz read)

hiii, so i feel like even though i put this on my message board, i have to put it on here too just in case. this account does NOT glorify mental illness at all. it's to show how people deal with these illnesses on a day to day basis, and go through life still. all my anons are unique in that way, and even if two or more have the same disorder, they won't be the same ( if that makes sense ). that's why they have a story and background behind them, no two characters will be the same.

rules

- i like a scene and roleplay that is very long and detailed, i feel like it makes it more interesting and makes me want to reply and continue. if you're having trouble with coming up with something interesting, i can always help and if i have time, i can even start, it just takes me a little time to actually start.

- i only do single roleplays, no doubles, i feel like i roleplay better in single.

- please be patient, i am in school and it's very stressful, but i work from home so i try to get back to people as fast as i can. if i haven't responded in a few days, its possible i just didn't see your message, so you can just ask or send a single '...' and i'll get back to you.

- all my characters can talk up to two people at a time, then they become unavailable. that is just to keep it from being repetitive.

{ please vote on the bio of the anon you want to roleplay with, and comment on here, where you're from, so i know the timezone you're in and when it's a good time to reply, BEFORE you message me, just so it's easier }

- thank you :)