Love

Disclaimer- I am not Lynette Noni and do not own the Medoran Chronicles or the characters used as much as I may want to. :)

Bear slowly crawled out of bed and tiptoed to the wardrobe. The old wooden floorboards creaked under him and he looked over his shoulder to check on the, thankfully, still sleeping lump. He quickly slipped through the wardrobe door and into the clothes filled room behind it. Picking out a  button up shirt and a pair of nice jeans he slipped them on and hurried to over to the mirror to brush back his hair.
Bear hated job interviews. It was hard enough getting a good job when you didn't have to go on random 'adventures' every few months that, most of the time, left you traveling around the country for months and even visiting other worlds! It was all one of his best friends, Alex's, fault and, as much as he loved her and would never say this to anyone, he was getting a little sick of it. He hated putting everyone in danger, especially his fiancé. He knew that Alex didn't like it either but none of them had had much of a choice. Alex never asked them to come but they always did anyway. They all knew that they were safer together and relied on always being there no matter what.
Bear finished his hair, buttoned up his shirt and quietly walked back into the bedroom. He lent over the still sleeping lump and lent down to kiss the rough cheek but, before he could, they moved. Their lips met quickly before Bear pulled away. Hoping that they hadn't woken Bear went to stand up, but, the sleeping lump sat up quickly and pulled Bears face to their lips. Roughly kissing the younger boy before whispering, "Good luck" and laying back down.
"Love you." Bear whispered as he crept out of the door leaving Declan's warm figure to go back to sleep.

Sorry, this isn't very well written cause it was like 2 am... but I just wanted to write a fanfic about Declan and Bear. I haven't written one yet so this is probably not very good. (That was an... interesting sentence...)