RULES LMAO

okay so like i don't want to be that person and be like "Omg i'll hunt u down and kill you if u steal this idea without asking" because 1; THIS IS THE INTERNET AND NOTHING IS COMPLETELY SAFE ON HERE and 2; I probably won't be the first person to ever think of these ideas so it's kind of a thing to help you if you want to write a story but don't know what you want to be about.

so, most of this will be fanfiction because that's what i personally write but you could change it up or do whatever you want to it.

so, like i said before it's not a thing i'll make a huge ordeal about, but if you could please just tell me you're going to use it or something so i can take that certain idea down. if i don't like the way you write things, i won't tell you no, but i won't take it down. and Ivy and Max might add some personal ideas on here and they might have different rules so CHECK WITH THEM. I will have them put their names on the stuff so you know who's idea is whose.

and please, no fighting over ideas, or being a bitch and commenting "that's stupid" or something. I've seen it before. don't be that person.

ALSO: I CAN MAKE YOU COVERS LIKE THE ONE FOR THIS BOOK THING IF YOU'D LIKE BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND THE PICTURE OK AND P.M ME IF YOU WANT ONE

thanks

monroe