Prologue

I've been a fan of Boboiboy ever since I was a kid and I'd never thought I'd get back to this cartoon again until I saw its trailer recently. Now I'm hooked, too deep down the rabbit hole to get out honestly. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not a Malaysian, but I wish I could write this in its beautiful language, hoping one day, the people who made Boboiboy would see this.

I noticed the lack of long stories of Boboiboy pertaining to the genres of Action, Mystery, Adventure, Slice of Life and a hint of Romance. I deduced it must've been because it's a kids show that borders on the teen rating. Then again, it'd be a change of pace to follow this type of story for not only the sake of keeping our childish giddiness for this cartoon but for the teens who savor on the lore and story writing of this cartoon. Boboiboy has affected my life in a positive way, and I hope I was able to send off the same vibes I got with this wild rollercoaster of a story.

I'd love to see some support from people like me, and I hope we can all go through this journey together!

This isn't just a story and fanfiction, but it will have art and comics made by me. At least some parts to give it a bit more visual appeal.

In the story, I'd touch up on the lore of the Power Spheres, some more screen time and backstory for the side characters ( admittedly, mostly Captain Kaizo ), and finally, focus on the reality of Boboiboy's choices when fighting for his life as early as he is in his youth.

Stay awesome and enjoy Boboiboy Galaxy: Union!

Added Disclaimer: I do not own Boboiboy or Boboiboy Galaxy or the characters. The new characters added will only be from me and the plotline within the story. Everything else belongs to Monsta.

A story that takes place after the Boboiboy Galaxy Movie or Boboiboy Movie 2.

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY OF IT YET.

Boboiboy's powers have yet to find an end to its upgraded forms, and being only one handler to the Elemental power, he realizes he truly has no full control nor confidence in attaining the vast and dangerous potential of the Elemental Split and Fusions. But with the thought of protecting his friends, home planet and even universe, he plans to find a way to control his powers and learn how to manage it best he can.

With a last resort and possibly the last person to encourage Boboiboy on this idea, Captain Kaizo steps in to suggest meeting a particular set of people from his past to help control and improve his fusions, fighting styles and teamwork. Kaizo vaguely mentions that the people Boboiboy will meet were a group that has worked with Kaizo back in his prime and even during his time at an Intergalactic school.

The only problem is, Fang looks weirdly tense, and Kaizo didn't look too happy suggesting it. Not even Commander Koko Ci or Admiral Tarung would say a word about it other than, "Go ahead".

Just who were these people? How will they help Boboiboy control his split and fusions? What kind of training would he have to go through? And what happened to Databot once Boboiboy asked something easy and random about Ochobot's history?

"How did Adudu manage to find Ochobot while he was deactivated?"

Notes: When a chapter is named "YOU", then it's in the perspective mostly for an omniscient third point of view. Any character's name that's in capital would be mostly in their perspective but in limited third point of view.