⚂Complementary Colours⚂

I

f you take a look at this example of complimentary colors, you can see that they are always the opposite of each other, they always find each other such as green and red"

looking down at the worksheet, I saw the printed circle with the dicolors, in the middle of the circle was a line which connects two colors in this example as the teacher said green and red.
as I took a lot at the other colors there was also blue and orange, yeah I could say I like orange alot its comforting as hell. But there were also another two colors...
Purple and yellow.

"Wait for me you idiot" I turned around and looked at the black-haired boy, just for fun I gave him a light punch on the shoulder, we had just finished the lesson of the incredible art history and everything that belonged to it, I quite like art to be honest and also luckily this was the last lesson for today.

After all, it was already half past four because the hour was set quite late. This was one of the days I was done with everything kind of, you know not as energetic as always.
Whether it was because the superhero training had caught everyone today or that I was probably staying awake quite long because they released a new season of one of my favourite animes ?
Nobody knows and nobody will ever know why! (d===( ̄▽ ̄*)b)

"Everything okay Kami?" sero gave me a questioning look with his big eyes, I nodded quickly with a smile, "the training really kicked in today"
I laughed halfheartedly
"Naww, Denki Kaminari the most energetic student of this whole school, is done with his life bcs of one hour more training as normally? " laughed the black-haired boy.

I couldn't do anything else as grin, his smile is freaking heart warming to be honest "Energetic? I admire your well-developed word knowledge, my sweetheart" I grin at him and made a slight gesture of bow. Everyone who knew us knew that we were literally idiots.
Dramatic idiots.

"Look for another place to live out your stupidity" suddenly called a well more or less masculine voice, I quickly turned around and straightened my body up again. Immediately my eyes fell on indigo colored ones, which turned into a deeper purple at the outer edge of the pupil.

Yes I could definitely see myself standing there, drooling with an open mouth, but just in my head.

In reality my eyes quickly came to the source of the voice , A boy about the same size of myself with blond hair. Monoma.
"Excuse me, Your Highness, we will soon spare, from making jokes in your presence" Sero took up the situation and did the bowed pose that I did earlier "Yeah, Excuse us how can we make things right?" I grinned and put my hand to my head suffering.

The snappy boy just rolled his eyes and made a dismissive gesture, he muttered something like "Damn this class" and "Come on Hitoshi" I slightly grinned at my best friend and back at the blond who had been on the move. My eyes looked again at the indigo themed boy- on the eyes that would even inspire me to write an essay.
The slight glow of the light that passed through them also announced that the owner would continue on his way.

"They already call each other, or at least just the princess, Shinsou by his name, deam it" I chuckled out, Sero just answered with a quite laugh.
"I wonder if Shinsou actually likes this bratty boy" I grumbled in Sero direction.
"Bro, nothing is okay with you anymore, are u really that jealous?" a hearty laugh underscored the statement that made me smile.
"I dunno Man, but you know I just wanna be sooo badly friends with this emo, but the last time I tried to talk to him he said he isn't here to make friends"

Yes, it was true, I didn't know what it was that was driving me crazy for a few weeks, what influenced me to find the color purple so inspiring, I really didn't know.
"No idea" I mumbled weakly before I pulled myself together and brought movement back into my body
"But I know that you will now freaking fucking lose against my Raichu" I screamed in a low voice and ran to our dorms.
I was still hearing "Pikachu I choose you" as a answer as steps behind me were to hear "get you're DS and then in 2.3 minutes in my dorm!"

You can definitely say that the luck is on our side, because tomorrow it will be Saturday, that means playing videogames all night!