the nightmare

Sweating *

Gasp *
"again,..... Sigh.. *looks at the date on the calendar .

"hmm I wonder why I always got those nightmare, they only appear at this date. "is it just me or am I being paranoid about it.

As Alex goes down to dinner the princes notice the odd aura surrounding their friend.

"hey Alex are you all right, you don't seem to be well. "ask Albert

"don't worry about it, I just felt alot  more tired than usual. Plus we can't afford to be late, the others might be waiting for us. "

"sigh *ok Alex, but you look a bit pale, are you sure you're feeling well"said Charles

"ma petit Alex, if it's something thats stressing u out, don't keep it to yourself  we can help you "said Ceil

"Thats right! "shouted Felix and Leon nodding.

"thz guys, now come on" I'm glad I have friends like you all but it's better if I keep it to myself, don't want you to get distracted by my problems. Thought Alex.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gion's pov
Today's the day he'll finally come back thought prince gion.
As he walked his phone suddenly rang with a special tune that only he know who it meant for.

"NO WAY HIS CALLING ME NOW"
Panic prince gion, hurrying to answer his phone call.

"💮
"..Hello(´ ▽`).。o♡﹏'Ω''Ω''Ω'
....ring ,ring.... Ring, ring——
——

•《Gion would you be  so kind and pick me up at the airport, ciao. 》•

"umm prince gion who was that may i ask?"

*sincerly smiles
“my darling brother.㊙”

Aaaand just to warned you guys that prince gion is going to be a bit of a OC, but only towards him.

Since I've never seen one thats about boys, and one that's focus about Alex only because come on guys HIS the main protagonist, notice that little bean for a while.

Okay that's it see Ya next time,
Ja-ne