yare yare daze

Kakyoins eyes adjusted to the sudden bright light invading his peaceful dreams. He couldn't help but wonder how Jotaro was, and found it strange how he would feel entranced in his presence.
Kakyoins day-dreaming was put to a halt when a husky voice filled his mind.
"Oi, Kakyoin. Get up, we have to leave soon." Jotaro demanded.
"Oh, uh, yeah, gimme a minute, I'll be out soon." Kakyoin waved his hands in front of him and shot a caring smile as Jotaro ushered himself out of the room.
Kakyoin suddenly felt his face heat up and a strange, flustering heat emerging from his cheeks. Kakyoin burrowed into the soft covers before eventually getting out of bed.
Kakyoin dressed as usual, nothing special. Well, if there was anything actually unique about his outfit.
"Oh, good morning Kakyoin. Finally outta bed?" teased the old man.
"Ah, yeah, Mr.Joestar, sorry for being so late." Kakyoin apologized, along with a bow.
"No need to apologize, Jotaro always slept in when he was younger-" Joseph was suddenly cut off by an angry grunt from the teen sitting next to Kakyoin.
"Well let's eat now, I'm starving!" grinned Polnareff, as he started to wolf into his pancakes.
-Time skip-

-fighting enemy stando bla bla bla-"She's too strong! We need to take cover somewhere, I'm counting on you guys!" Joseph demanded, using his stand to spider man his way on to buildings

"She's too strong! We need to take cover somewhere, I'm counting on you guys!" Joseph demanded, using his stand to spider man his way on to buildings.
Jotaro and Kakyoin went with each other while Polnareff, Iggy and Avdol all took refuge and waited for Joseph to retreat.
"Oi, under this table will be good." Jotaro beckoned Kakyoin under a small but sturdy looking office desk. The two men were now uncomfortably placed under the table just in case Mariah came for them instead.
Kakyoin could feel his heart pounding out of his chest. He could smell the musky yet nicely smelling Jotaro right next to him.

-Jotaro POV-
Kakyoin is becoming more flustered by the second, I can feel his heat radiating from him. He smells good though, almost like perfume. I want to smell it forever, and be with him forever.
"Kakyoin, how are you feeling?" I mumble loud enough for him to hear.
"O-oh, what?" Kakyoin was caught off guard by my sudden sentence.
"How are you feeling?" I speak clearly again, slightly shifting closer, against Kakyoins shoulder, feeling him tense up.
"Ah, well, I don't... know?" Kakyoin stumbled on his words, vaguely admitting his attractiveness to me.
"Well, I can prove what you feel about me, right now..." I say as I leaned forward to Kakyoin, grabbing his chin.
"Ah, Jotaro, I-i love you, but we're in the middle of a stand battle, can we wait until we get back to the hotel?" Kakyoin flustered out his words as he clenched his eyes, I was a little disappointed but I understood.
"Hm, alright, good point... but I still have to make you prove your feelings to me, with your heart and body." I husk, catching Kakyoin off guard.
-time skip-