One

A/N: Well, well, well. What do we have here? You're here because you want (or wanted like myself) to become an odd squad agent. Maybe you have/had the biggest crush on Agent Otis (my younger siblings watched odd squad and I found his character pretty cute). Well here I am to provide this little story for you. I just wanted to write it to proclaim my love for Isaac Kragten and my lil child Otis! I'm also referring to the reader as O'_____ and if your name already starts with an 'O', then ignore the beginning part.
———
      You sat at your desk filling out some paperwork. It was nice to have a little time off from solving cases. It made your head hurt thinking about how many cases you used to be on. After transferring to the other side of the city, you knew you weren't going to be acknowledged as the best agent anymore, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. You could stress less and just stay at headquarters predicting the plans of other villains. At most, you would probably have to go spy on villains. It was a great break from how you worked before.

      You heard footsteps around you all the time, but almost never cheery voices accompanying them. Well, maybe besides Oona, but she was never really out, so she couldn't be coming from the tube lobby. "Four is a good number of cases in a day. It's not too little, but then again not too many for us to handle!"

      You assumed that it's just another agent talking to her partner. You don't look up, but you could hear their voices drawing near. So far, no agent had made you the star of attention and you liked it that way. At odd squad, agents always came and went, so you didn't see how it was any different. "Well, three cases would have been better. Three is a much better number than four."

       Just then, Olympia, who was walking with her partner Otis back into headquarters, stopped in her tracks. Otis was about to walk forward even more, when Olympia pulled him back. "Hey!" the boy yelled as he stumbled back. He stared at his partner. "What gives?" He asked.

Olympia pointed to you at your desk. Otis raised an eyebrow. "I've never seen her before. Is she new?" Olympia asked as she continued staring over at you. "I like her style," she whispered to Otis. She was referring to your hair, which barely reached your shoulders. She didn't see many people at the squad with such short hair. Sure there were people here and there, but she never knew how gorgeous it could look on an agent.

      "Beats me. I've never seen her before, but you never know. Just please don't give her a bad impression of our precinct," Otis instructed as he saw his partner go closer to your desk.

     You looked up from your paperwork as you felt a presence hovering over you. You saw the girl with red glasses smiling brightly at you. You stared at her with a straight face. When she continued just smiling at you, you broke the silence: "Is there anything I can help you with?"

      You watched as the girl extended her arm out in front of you paper work. You shook her hand as she introduced herself. "Hi! I'm Agent Olympia and this is my partner Agent Otis. Are you new to odd squad? Fresh from the academy? I've never seen you around before."

      You looked behind her where her partner stood. You sent him a small wave before you responded to Olympia's introduction. "Nice to meet you two. I'm Agent O'_____," you stared back down at your paperwork before signing off that you have approved of the pattern that had been discovered. "I've been working at odd squad for 12 years, but this is my first day at Precinct 13579. I just transferred here from Precinct 13573."

      You stood up and piled the stacks of paper on each other to bring to Ms. O's office. You saw how piled up the work you were doing had gotten. You sighed thinking about the trips you would need to take to get all your work to Ms. O's office. Olympia noticed your distressed look and automatically offered to help. "Do you need help carrying those to Ms. O's office? Otis and I can help you!"