Chapter One: The First Day

I never realised how starting University would make me so nervous. I'm usually the type to just get it done but somehow this was different.

I did all the steps in creating a 'new me'.

Hair-cut, new style, experimented with makeup, went on a shopping spree and bought clothes I had always seen the popular girls wear.

Walking into class for the first time was a strange feeling; nerving but exciting.

Finding a seat was surprisingly easy as it was one of the first classes of the day. As I set up my iPad for notes I noticed a guy walk through the doors; he looked around 6'3, I could definitely tell he worked out and he knew how good he looked in his shirt and jeans.

He looked around for a seat, even though the hall was basically empty. Our eyes locked and he smirked, I blushed and looked down at my iPad.

The lecture hall steps creaked as he made his way up towards me, threw his books down on the desk and slumped down into the chair next to me.

His arms were more muscular up close, I caught a smell of his cologne,

and I felt myself get a little wet; it had been at least two days since my last sexual encounter.

"Hey there" his hoarse voice slightly whispered to me,

I smiled and side-eyed him, "Hello"

"I'm Aidan"

"Emmalie", he gently caressed my hand.

I felt all my insides turning to jelly, my pussy began to pulsate just looking at him.

Then came the dreaded question that most of my older friends hate hearing,

"What's your major?"

It took everything in my soul not to roll my eyes, instead, I mustered out a smile, "Marketing"

He had a look on his face as though marketing was something he had never heard of.

"I suppose your body and face is all you'd need to market something" he winked at me.

He whispered throughout the entire lecture how sexy I am, how 'he'd never seen anybody like me before', how I 'looked so young'. For some reason, instead of cringing like I usually would, it turned me on. I guess it did because I hadn't even orgasmed in the last two days.

He followed me out of class and towards the coffee shop,

"Can I buy a pretty little thing like you a coffee?"

I didn't have another class for a while, so I accepted.

We sat down, and he immediately put his hand on my thigh. His hands were a mixture of sweaty but also soft. I began maneuvering my legs apart, silently begging him to move up my leg. He obliged but moved quicker than I ever expected. He began softly touching the outside of my swollen and soaked pussy, it took everything not to moan in the crowded café.

"You really want it, don't you?" he whispered,

I was too turned on to speak, but let out a silent, "Please"

It escalated quickly from there and the next thing I knew, we were in an empty computer lab.

He pushed me against a wall and ripped my tank top off, the bra I was wearing was rather complicated, but he managed to take it off within seconds!

I moaned as his tongue circled my hard nipple,

"You like this?" he asked,

"I'd like more" I grabbed his cock through his jeans and began stroking. He began to moan which made me wetter.

He flipped me over and pushed me into the wall face first, he moved down and undid my jean buttons then pulled them over my ass, revealing my panties.

"You're such a slut" he groaned as he grabbed my ass,

"Are you going to make more of a slut out of me?" I asked.

He took his jeans off faster than I had ever seen anybody take off their pants, revealing his large dick. I thought it was large when I was stroking it, but it was colossal. He took the head of his cock and rubbed it against the outside of my pussy, I wanted it so bad and began moving my ass around to entice him to just thrust it into me.

My wish came true! He grabbed my hips and slammed his cock into my tight pussy. I let out a moan, but he placed his hand over my mouth to conceal the noise.

His groans and quick, but forceful, thrusts made me want to scream.

He picked me up and began moving me up and down on his cock, he continued to moan, and I let out a loud moan too.

"Fuck, you feel so good" he began to slow down. In my experience, slowing down means he's trying not to cum, as good as it felt, cum filling me felt better.

I began moving my hips around which cause him to nearly lift me off,

"I don't think that's a good idea" I giggled as I pushed back onto his dick, which within seconds I could feel pulsing inside me. He groaned and threw his head back as he filled me with his cum.

So, that was my first day at University!