Chapter 1

Cam POV:

The January sky was over New York as I look out the window of our flat. Me,my mom,her boyfriend and his son live in Queens one of the most dangerous part of New York. I'm an only child for my mother but the fourth for my father. My father was a liar and a cheat, he cheated on his  wife with my mom and lied about his wife to my mom. So when his wife found out about his affair she threatened my mom to leave her man alone and that is what she did . My mom was four month pregnant with me when she fled, she had me when she was 24 years old . My mother who goes by the name of Angelina Martinez, who is also Mexican and so am I. My name is Camilia Christina Martinez, I got my mother's last nambecause of my lack of a father.

Today was Monday my first back at Trendfielf High School,  Its my second to last year at school and also a member of the swimming team.

I'm a around 5'6 ,I have natural jet black hair and a fair complexion. I got my father's grey eyes and my mother's plump lips, which gives me a cute look.

My school is a 10 minutes walk from home, so I hastily put on my clothes, which is a plain navy blue off the shoulder Dress and my blue and white sketchers.
............................

As I enter the the school I spot Denton Junior  one of my team mate on the swimming team,we never actually exchange words but I wish I had because now he looks handsome as ever. I didn't know I was staring that long until my stepbrother walked up beside me and nudge my shoulder.

" Why are you drooling over denton?"he asked. Michael was both my stepbrother and friend.

"I wasn't!" I defended myself as we both head into the school hall.

"If you say so" he replied back.
He head to his next class as I went to my locker to get my calculator for first class which is chemistry.

When I enter the class no one was in sight, so I just took a seat thinking I was early and everyone was late.
While I was sitting there strolling through my phone I heard the door opening revealing none other than Denton on his phone talking he didnt notice because he was so caught up in his phone call.

"Shut the fuck up!" He shouted over the phone. I swear if I was on the other end of the call I would ended the call immediately.

"You said you loved me and guess what you did because you were so in love with me, you fucked my dad,so I don't wanna hear your excuse so bye Amelia I'm done!" He said then ended the call.

I didn't want to speak for him to be aggressive to me as he did in the phone so I sat still.He was pacing back and forth when he spot me.

"Don't tell me you was there all along?"he asked looking angry as ever.

I just nodded my head

" Well fuck yeah"he shouted as he bolted out of the classroom.

As I was about to start reading a book the janitor, Mr. Flinch came in with a mop ready to wipe.

"Mr. Flinch this classroom is going to be used" I explained to him .

"Well guess what it's not because there's a staff meeting and you don't have a class, so get out a find somewhere else to hang out" he implies.

"Ok" I said while i was saying hooray in my head because I hated chemistry and I hated Miss Lovene who taught it.

________________________________
Guys hope you enjoy it first chapter a little crappy but I promise you it will get more exciting further on. Please vote and leave comments.
Don't mind my gramar and error just help along the way.

You can follow me on Instagram @linte_brit101