| MxU: 1 | // PB2

Marine's point of view

. . .

Me and Noir were roaming around this place infested with usurpation aliens. Noir was pretty enthusiastic about the task and I wasn't less or more happy than him but, I enjoy it.

Proxy was suffering from an injury she got and is currently resting at the camp me and noir made. It was pretty much a good job, I say.

But enough of that. This mission was very risky because of the fact that this place was swarming with those yellow guys. I didn't want to make fun of them for being kinda weak but they were doing their best as Military aliens invading earth

Suddenly, Noir knocks me out of my spacing onto another universe.

"Hey Marine, y'know how that proxy girl is hot, huh?" He says about proxy marking at how good she looks

"Ehh.. I don't really think so, I mean.. I'm not gay or something but, I'm not interested in her that way, she's a nice girl, and she's pretty, but no, me and proxy are just friends." I say.

"Ooh, dude, you're giving me a shot to get her for myself." He says out in triumph.

"Sweer luck, Noir."

. . .

There was this hallway, long enough and full of destroyed defenses, such as machine gun placements and ammo boxes presumably for the machine guns defending against the invaders, there are bodies of dead CS soldiers, and dead Red Usurpation aliens with guns such as BNGs and CS Rifles all 'round the place. This must've been a rough fight.

Me and Noir were getting pretty nervous about this due to us seeing all the dead Civil Bosses and Heavies since they were hard enemies to break but so.. we kept our composure, kept silent, and headed towards the hallway's exit.

Forward, me and noir march about.

"I'm not really sure about this place, Marine. I feel like there's gonna be alot in store for us." Noir proceeds to gulp and twitch a little bit losing his composure for a little moment.

"Meh, another one bites the dust, besides, if it's gonna be a choice who lives and who dies.. I'd pick me to die so that you can live to be with proxy."

Noir smiles through the glass of his helmet and nods. This seemed to have cheered him up, he's a sensitive person, but a kind soul.

To be honest, I'm not really sure about this mission too but, it's worth the supplies and fun.

"Hey, Marine, do yo-" He's cut off by a wall seperating us from each other.

The floor below me suddenly collapses. I fall, heading for the bottom of the pit I haven't looked at.

I take a look down and I see water. I don't know how deep it is, so I brace for impact.

...

Splash! Turns out it was deep at all. Unfortunately my battlesuit module keeps beeping alarming me I have low health, I shrug it off and equip my upgraded blue rifle and swim out of the water. Finally on my feet once again. The enviroment around the place is the same basic CS background and some obstacles nearby, it seems as if the lights don't radiate as much, so I truly kind of find it hard to walk around in semi-dark. But I had to find my way out of here.