Allegiances

*uses Day 47 as reference

Seraphim

Goldenwind - long-furred gold tom with green eyes. Mate is Lilacdance.

Crowned Prince

Cherrylicker - fluffy snow-white tom with golden tabby patches, green eyes, and curled ears.

The Council

Robinclaw - brown tom with a fluffy ginger chest and green eyes. Apprentice is Tigerpaw.

Ivytail - silver with black stripes and blue eyes, one of which is blind. Mate is Bramblepool. Apprentice is Puddlepaw.

Lilacdance - lithe, pretty pure white molly with ginger patches and blue eyes that reflect all the light and seem purple. Mate is Goldenwind.

Purists

Leopardlily - pale gold and fawn splotches she-cat with stark white rosettes, a white-dipped tail, paws, and underside. Fiery dark cinnamon eyes. Apprentice is Brindlepaw.

Bramblepool - sleek tabby she-cat with peachy amber eyes. Mate is Ivytail. Apprentice is Lavenderpaw.

Jaguarbite - massive black-smoke Maine Coon tom with golden eyes and scars covering his face, throat, and chest. Mate is Wavewisp.

Hawkbreeze - heavy, thick-pelted dark brown tabby with big blue eyes. Mate is Cherrysnow. Apprentice is Lionpaw.

Mossdapple - small, sleek, light brown tabby with a grayish tint to her fur, and pale green eyes.

Healers

Fallowwhisper - light brown tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes.

Cottontuft - lithe, silver-gray cat with a long tail and limbs, amber eyes.

Hunters

Brightsun - bright ginger tom with yellow eyes. Mate is Flamepool.

Honeybreeze - golden with orange stripes she-cat with white paws, dark gray eyes. Mate is Swoopshade. Apprentice is Skylarkpaw.

Sparkheart - reddish-orange she-cat with flame patterns and green eyes. Mate is Slatefallow. Apprentice is Myrtlepaw.

Slatefallow - handsome gray tom with golden eyes. Mate is Sparkheart.

Streamflower - dark silver-gray tabby she-cat with light turquoise eyes. Apprentice is Blizzardpaw.

Polarstorm - dark gray, amber-eyed she-cat speckled black with a white face, paws, underbelly, and tail. Apprentice is Starlingpaw.

Cherrysnow - small, fluffy white she-cat with ginger ears and tail, blue eyes. Mate is Hawkbreeze. Apprentice is Splashpaw.

Wavewisp - dark gray she-cat with a white tuxedo, green eyes, and a foreleg scar. Mate is Jaguarbite. Apprentice is Orchidpaw.

Beetlepoppy - fiery tortoiseshell she-cat with long limbs, sleek fur, and gorgeous amber eyes. Mate is Puddlecloud. Apprentice is Flickerpaw.

Flamepool - tortoiseshell she-cat with white paws and flame-colored ginger patterns, bright green eyes. Mate is Brightsun.

Butterflywhisker - long-haired, fluffy white she-cat with a ginger tail and ears, green eyes. Apprentice is Berrypaw.

Puddlecloud - thick-furred white tom with russet and ginger patches, blue eyes. Mate is Beetlepoppy. Apprentice is Nettlepaw.

Swoopshade - sleek-furred dark gray tom with a glossy pelt, a fluffy tail, and sharp green eyes. Mate is Honeybreeze.

Dewstrike - fluffy, sturdy gray tom with a broad head and green eyes.

Darkripple - smoky black tom with short fur and faint spots, bright yellow eyes.

Fallenwish - unusual tortoiseshell she-cat with half a face; one side is ginger tabby with a blue eye, and the other side is black with a green eye.

Apprentices

Brindlepaw - slim dark tabby she-cat with black stripes and bright blue eyes.

Tigerpaw - large dark brown tabby tom with a long, fluffy tail, big paws, and peachy-colored eyes.

Puddlepaw - silvery-gray tabby tom with black stripes and large paws, hazel-colored eyes.

Splashpaw - tortoiseshell she-cat with a thin coat, flame-colored ginger patches, and green eyes.

Skylarkpaw - thick-furred, heavy russet tom with bold blue eyes.

Nettlepaw - fluffy, thick-furred white tom with russet and ginger patches, amber eyes.

Blizzardpaw - long-furred snow-white she-cat with blue eyes.

Myrtlepaw - long-legged black tom with a brown belly and legs, fiery amber eyes.

Starlingpaw - long-furred snow-white she-cat with amber eyes.

Flickerpaw - sleek brown-and-black tabby tom with thick stripes, pale amber eyes, and a long tail.

Berrypaw - long-haired ginger tabby tom with green eyes and a flame-colored pelt.

Orchidpaw - fluffy white she-cat with dark brown tabby patches, a long tail, and green eyes.

Lionpaw - sleek, small, golden she-cat with a short coat, a long tail, and green eyes.

Lavenderpaw - pure white tom with a fluffy coat and blue eyes that look purple in certain light.

Queens

Finchberry - small brown tabby she-cat with ginger tabby patches and green eyes. Adoptive mother of Vixenkit, Volekit, Infernokit, Driftkit, Acornkit, and Emberkit.

Kits

Vixenkit - fluffy, thick-furred ginger she-cat with bright green eyes.

Volekit - small, light brown tabby she-cat with a ginger tabby tail, short fur, and golden eyes.

Infernokit - tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with ginger and brown tabby patches, green eyes.

Driftkit - very small tom with a white coat and pale ginger and brown speckles, green eyes.

Acornkit - solid brown she-cat with a fluffy coat and a ginger chest, belly, and paws, golden eyes.

Emberkit - brown tabby tom with ginger flecks, a black-and-gray striped tail, and amber eyes.