Biggest Holi Bash in karjat

Join the Biggest Sundowner Pool-Party being organized by Discover Resort in Karjat. It presents a whole new opportunity to enjoy 'Holi 2020' in an entirely different way. Imagine surrounded by the majestic greenery topping up the gigantic mountains!
The resort has a tranquil ambience where you can sit, unwind, and leave your burdens of the materialistic world and enjoy some time in solace. It could be the much-needed vacation your body must be begging up with you following the fact that there is a grand Holi Celebration and a Pool Party that is a big no-no to miss.

Complete Holi Pool Party At A Glance

On the Celebration Day

Check-in - Check-in will be at 9 am.

Fun Begins - Pool Party will begin at 10 am and will go on for the whole day; DJ will be playing your favourite numbers to add the fun.

Dinner time – around 8 pm, there will be a buffet dinner to fill you back with the energy you lost enjoying all day long.

Movie Time – There will be a special movie screening at 9 pm to beautifully end the long-lasting day of Holi 2020 Celebration.

Naptime – As the movie gets over, your comfortable bed in private dorms of Discover Resort will be waiting to snug you tight and bid good night!!

Other Amenities You Get At Discover Resort

· Signature Lake Swimming Pool

It has a beautiful lake cum swimming pool. You can anytime relax at the poolside and enjoy your stay.

· Resident DJ & Karaoke Corner

Lastly, you cannot miss out on the fun that you get while tapping the beats with DJ and recording mash-up with your besties at Karaoke Corner.

So, this Holi, give your old and mainstream celebration a break and make your bookings for Holi Pool Party Celebration at Discover Resort Karjat. Packages are highly affordable and budget-friendly.

· Parents Can Enjoy As Well

Discover Resort has paid the head to this crucial fact. Kids will forget you for a while as they will enter the 'Children's Room.' There will be singing, dancing and plenty of games.

Book your tickets now!