War Federation Vs Providence

Federation was winning a fight between providence defense force or better known as PDF and the PDF was trying their best to fight the massive forces of the Federation and their Iron Knight Units

Providence had a highly experimental mobile suit known as the devour which was a saviour unit but it was condemned to a point were it couldn't produce a holy light and now it's main use is to kill mobile armors and mobile suits with extreme proficiency but it was now outfitted to be a gm light armor type and it's pilot name was Maxwell Rosary who was a 16yr old boy who was able to use the P.R.E.D.A.T.O.R system inside of the Iron Knight frame Devour.

Max was helping his unit called The Dead Wulves in a skirmish against some Federation iron dove units taking them out one by one and Max was fighting like a primal creature and he saw his second in command Matilda Lancaster who was a expert sniper and she was like a big sister to him and she took out some dove pilots with no little trouble with her Hades unit which was a upgraded graze unit

Then last his bestfriend miles who was a war orphan who joined providence at the age of 9 and he pilots a shidan unit called Zeus and this shidan was a high mobility type and he was engaging a highly experimental dove called pigeon which was piloted by a cocky man named tibits who was a 10star general and he said"I'm impressed boy no one was able to push me to my limits you hounds of providence will be tough for a ten star to deal with be glad you'll get to fight one!"he boldy stated his rank and then he managed to get the upper hand.

But the generals battle was cut short due to Max's interference cause he was nevered told about these units being able to fight so inhuman like so he tried his best to separate the boys till Lancaster shot his mobile suit killing the ten star General so they thought and then they returned to their base to kill the rest of the Federation remnant that lingered

The rose sisters were a extremely small outfit that sided with providence along with another small unit called jnpr and they were equally as strong as the dead wulves unit and those small outfits became memebers of the dead wulves sub groups and their leader Ozpin who was acting carman for providence and his top lieutenants and generals were by his side and now that they won the first skirmish was over everyone was making repairs to the mobile suits and then they went to work on the base.

The dead wulves were working on the Mobile suits they piloted and Max was in deep thought and he remembered ryzu's words "For the emperor may our enemies fall as we level their homes and destroy their way of life and we'll get our revenge for our families and friends!!!"tusk was always wanting revenge on the Federation for the bombing of his colony that was destroyed by terrorist and with that he was pissed off.

Matilda saw her leader's discomfort and went over to hug him and she was equally as mad as Max was cause she lost her family to the bombing of Mars colony 00 and she knew it hit max hard after his family was killed by Federation Mobile suits that were tookin by terrorist and knowing earth they did nothing so Max joined the providence predator program and became their first successful predator pilot.

Later on that night Max and his team were on guard duty and it was boring and max said"this sucks!!!"he hated being on guard duty and Matilda and miles were laughing at their leaders out burst and then miles saw something coming from orbit and he saw a Federation mobil suits dropping in on the base and miles began firing at the federation mobile suits taking a small amount down before the enemy mobile suits decided to jump off their orbit shields Max and Matilda dodged the falling shields now the whole base went on red alert miles was charging the enemies and wrecking whoever got in his way and then he saw a familiar enemy it was tibits in his newly rebuilt pigeon but it was different and miles didn't like it so he activated his predator system and he ditched his added armor to boost his beastial movements and the lights in his mobile suits lights changed from green to red and he began his assault on the enemies and the ten star General.

The ten star General was not happy since miles took out most his men and tibbit was angry and then used his angelic system to combat the savagery of the predator systems but then Matilda was trying to shoot the general but his second in command 9 star fleet commander ein Barnhart tried to intervene but he was stopped by max who grabbed the 9 star fleet commander and then the devour gundam was ripping the backpack of the ein's mobile suit and not even a second later Max had gotten shot at by a random dove unit so Max dropped ein's mobile suit before giving chase and Matilda ripped the legs off of ein's mech before going back to helping her little brother figure

Jnpr was dealing with the federation second wave and ren and nora were destroying most of the enemies in perfect harmony in their black serpent and white serpent mobile suits and jaune and pyrrha(forgive me if i messed her name up) were in their respective mobile suits killing the enemies and ruby and yang were taking out command ships before any artillery could be fired upon the base

(Sorry but move on to chapter three that when shit starts)