Chapter 1

Naruto Namikaze (15) meet A the Fourth Raikage at the bar in the local town after he found out that Naruto was banished by the feudal lords

"I have a proposition for you Naruto." A said. "How about joining the Hidden Cloud Village?"

Naruto sighed.

"I agree because the Hidden Leaf is under the verge of corruption since the feudal lords have decided to banished me without any reason. I should place the blame on the Akatsuki because of the number of atrocities that they have made it." Naruto Namikaze said. "I'll joined the Hidden Cloud in exchanged for helping me to deal with the Akatsuki."

"Yugito already dealt with the Akatsuki once and she was lucky to survived the Akatsuki attacks but they got their two-tails." A said. "Their main goal is to collect all the tailed beast."

"I shall prepared to joined the Hidden Cloud Village as soon as possible because it would be risked myself being pooped by the Akatsuki."

Few days later, Naruto officially joined the Hidden Cloud Village with the rank of Genin but still eligible for the Chunin Exams events. It was obviously Naruto still had a chance to be promoted. But the 4th Raikage needs to decided for Naruto's assigning to the other Genin teams of the Hidden Cloud Village.

At the Hidden Cloud Village, Naruto was already in an inn while Yugito Nii, a former 2-tailed jinchuuriki to be his bodyguard. She saw Naruto ate 3 bowls of spicy shrimp ramen.

"That Lord Raikage is very dumb. He assigned me to guard and protect Naruto." Yugito Nii said. "I'm getting a little bit of nervous here." ("No other ninjas from the Hidden Cloud would surpass Naruto's level of hunger.")

Until Omoi showed up.

"How's Naruto?" Omoi asked.

Yugito deadpanned.

"You were supposed to be assigned as his bodyguard. Not me." Yugito said.

"Lord Raikage didn't informed me about this." Omoi said.

"Oh really?" Yugito said.

"I was attending the private meeting with the Raikage yesterday and he didn't tell me that this nine-tailed jinchuuriki has joined our village."

"To be honest Omoi." Yugito  said. "You were psychotic because you're not paying attention to Lord A, instead you shifted intention to Killer Bee's stupid concert."

"Don't blame me Yugito-sensei. It was Lord Bee's idea." Omoi said. "I don't know what Lord Bee came to his mind."

Yugito deadpanned.

"That same old Bee hasn't changed his attitude." Yugito said.