Cheez Wiz Part 1

"Ryan,I-I'm a bottom," Brendon muttered as his cheeks turned a dark crimson.
"I know baby,I knew it from the start," Ryan snatched a bottle of cheez wiz before sitting down beside his beloved boyfriend Brendon.
"Oh,well do you mind if we-" he was cut off by Ryan ripping his clothes off and flipping him over. "Ry,what're you doing?!" He looked back at him,his eyes wide.
He didn't respond,he just placed the cheez wiz down Brendon's back,smirking as he did.
He stopped the track at his waist, he then shoved the nozzle into his asshole.
"Ryan!" He cried out as it went deep inside him. He bit his lip as he sprayed it into brendon. He moaned softly and looked back at his partner again. Ryan licked his lips before burying his face into Brendon's ass. He moaned even louder as Ryan used his tongue to lick up the cheez wiz.
He slowly pulled away, "Delicious," he chuckled and patted his rear. Brendon shoved his ass into the air,wanting more. "Later,okay sweetie," he kissed his head. "No..." He whined and gave him the puppy eyes.
He sighed, "I'll continue once I see your ass cheeks jiggle," Brendon nodded and shook his ass all around,twerking with skill. He then shoved his ass into Ryan's face, "Continue,please," He smirked and gently licked his hole,causing brendon to moan once again.
~*~*~*~*~