Not a Good Boy

Seduce Your Brother.

YiZhan || YiXiao.

◐◐◐

*Check it

A handsome man who has a sweet face by wearing a white shirt suit in coherent with expensive black pants, but seemed messy had just entered his house. His body was tired and felt crushed and his face looked listless.

His job as an editor in a publishing company is indeed not a lot of energy, but his brain is precisely squeezed every day. That's why, he had a headache.

His tired body was thrown onto the couch ready to close his eyes even for a moment before his eyes caught sight of the surroundings.

One black shoes lying on the sofa, one on the table, a leather jacket draped over the back of a chair, a bright yellow helmet on the floor and a black backpack that also lay helpless on the floor.

The wrinkles on his forehead appeared, but a second later an angry scream came out from his lips very loudly.

"CHENG XIAO!"

With hurried steps he climbed the stairs and smashed the white painted door with a hello kitty sticker in front of him.

How surprised he was when the door opened, a pair of lovers who were kissing very intimate.

Xiao Zhan stared furiously at the two of them then took off his belt and wrapped it around the sweet woman who was none other than his own younger sister, Cheng Xiao.

"Cheng Xiao! How many times have I told you not to bring a man home?! Why are you still disobedient?"

*Ctak!

*Akh!

The coil that was supposed to be shown to his sister was precisely about the back of the boy who was currently a shield for Cheng Xiao.

"Yibo!!" Cheng Xiao shouted.

"Akhhh! It hurts so much."

He suddenly laughed and glared at Xiao Zhan, "Is this how you discipline your sister? No wonder she doesn't want to obey your orders."

Xiao Zhan glared coldly, "Who are you? I don't think this is your business!"

"Gege, he is my lover." said Cheng Xiao.

Xiao Zhan smile, "Then tell your boyfriend to leave this house, before I drag him and beat him myself."

Cheng Xiao looked angry and annoyed at his brother, but to be honest she also wanted to know the reason why his brother was so possessive of him.

"Yibo, go home. I'm fine," Cheng Xiao said softly as she smoothed Yibo's hair which looked quite messy.

After the man came out of the room, Xiao Zhan looked at his sister angrily, "We'll talk about this later, I'll make sure he gets out of this house first."

Xiao Zhan followed the man who came down the stairs first, the man named Yibo was tidying up his things and preparing to leave before a sentence stopped.

"Never see Cheng Xiao or approach him again!" Threatened Xiao Zhan.

A cold voice filled with pressure sounded in his ears and it was quite disturbing.  He turned and found an unkind look on his beloved brother's face.

Yibo smiled sardonically then slowly approached him, suddenly Xiao Zhan immediately activated the standby mode. He held the belt in his hand tightly and he aimed at the man in front of him to threaten him.