Chapter 1: Unexpected

*beep... beep... beep*

The beeping continued as the 5 nurses ran through the light blue hallway with a white streak in the middle, one nurse makes the way for the hospital bed to go through the doors, the other one holding the heart monitor and oxygen mask pressing it onto the blond-ash haired hero while running, while the rest holding the cold metal grip attached to his bedsides as if their life depends on it, well not their life, someone's life.

Number 1 pro hero, Bakugou Katsuki.

(Great, sugoi, very 🆒️ way to start to a book is by someone dying)

The hero was rather injured badly, ripped open wounds, face covered by dark red blood dripping its way onto the white sheets only to be dyeing it crimson, but no broken limbs, thank god, his eyes opened slightly but he can't move his head and saw lights and heard the nurses loud footsteps as they continued running hallways through and through.....

The nurses were panicking and trying to calm down... What? The world couldn't risk another number one hero, of course they would panic.

Katsuki's whole body was weak, he closed his eyes again not knowing what was going on, he tried to move his body but he just cant, he was losing conciousness and slowly passing out again-

*BANG*

A loud bang from the door was heard and they finally arrived to the emergency room.

(Aye finally jesus christ)

~◇◇◇◇◇~

The green haired doctor swiftly ran through the blue corridors not paying attention to the other people that were looking at him and bumping into stuff, 'Where is it- wheres it it, where is it-' he kept mumbling to himself while searching the emergency room, he groaned in frustration, panic started to surround him and its distracting him from searching, he ran so fast he bumped onto one of the nurses that was with Katsuki, luckily, she was looking for him.

"Oof Im sorr-"

"Doctor Izuku! Glad i've found you, c'mon lets go theres someone in the emergency room!!"

"H-"

Before Izuku could say anything the nurse grabbed him by the hand and lead him to the emergency room.

The patient isn't what he expected.

There layed Bakugou Katsuki, his childhood friend

Oh and also a Number One Pro Hero.

Izuku stood there silently in pure shock, his lips were quivering and his body was shaking visibly, he stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to do... what was going on... he couldn't process anything and stare at the figure laying down on the bed-

'IT'S NOT THE TIME IZUKU'

He shook his head as he snapped back to reality by his own thought.

Izuku walked there immidiately, he still is panicking but soon controlled the situation he is in.

Seeing his childhood acquaintance that he haven't met since god knows when sure brings nostalgic memories but it hurts him seeing Katsuki injured from head to toe, his vision became sloppier as tears threatening to get out.

The heart monitor's rate is decreasing and the beeping slowed down.

'Okay okay just calm down and let's do this, you can do it Izuku, it's just treating another patient alright'

his thoughts made him take actions.

The nurse took off Katsuki's shirt displaying a very muscled looking abs bUT ITS NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT.

He gripped the two-piece defibrillators and rub them together creating an electric shock and put them against Katsuki's broad chest.

(Hornyzuku)

*ZAP*

He slightly flinched at the loud zap noise echoing.

*ZAP*

"Come ooonn"

*ZAP*

Izuku groaned.

"HIGHER VOLT"

"But doc-"

"JUST DO IT"

(Hahaa get the reference?)

The nurse quickly set the defibrillator's volt higher, Izuku hoped that it will work, the heart monitor showed a flatline, a high pitched sound from the monitor filling the room.

"Stay with me Kacchan please"

*ZAP*

Izuku stopped shocking Katsuki as it reaches the max times you can shock patients, he put down the defibrillators away and looked over the heart monitor.... there's still the flatline, a flatline , Izuku sighed and fought an urge to not let tears drop but obviously he failed to do so..

"Im so sorry.. Kacch-"

And then the heart monitor started beeping again...!

Izuku gasped when he heard the beeps and looked around to see the other nurses who were as shocked as Izuku too, he can't believe it but he still isnt done yet, he just needed to stitch the wounds, check the x-ray to maybe check any broken bones or dislocated ones, its still a challenge but Izuku was used to do those things anyways so it wouldn't be much of a burden.

"Well that was tense, it's not the first time it went like this but... That was so tense that my ass clenched" Kaminari being the dumbass he is, managed to get a job as a nurse, his quirk can be very useful at situations like these when using machines that requires lots of volt.. Legend still cant figure out how he got a job like this.

"Kaminari, you dont need to say that about your bottom" Izuku giggled a little bit disgusted at what Kaminari said.

"I'm a top..?" Kaminari smirked when he saw Izuku's obvious disgusted face.

"That's- lets just continue........"

Just about when Izuku grabbed the scalpel he saw a paper that looked like a photo gripped on Katsuki's left hand, how did it not fall yet?

However he puts that to the side and began the surgery since its the most important thing to do right now

(Spam F in the chats)