This is MY LIFE.....

First Part
__________

"Dying is easier than living'

This sentence may seem meaningless to someone, but that's the way it is, it's harder to deal with something in life whether it's rehearsal singin or making decisions.

But death is swift in which there is no decision. And you don't have to do anything.

I think about this and the other sentences. They've been invented, and most of the time they've been dead for years.

But the sentences are going to stay. No one's stopping over them. But I have to think about them every day.

I'm the only one who's doing this.
I don't know.

Ros!!!

And whoever's calling me now is my mom.

Most people call me Ros but my full name is Rosalie. My name isn't prefect name, but i was born whit them.
So it is.

Yes mom?!!?

Mom: Dinner is ready!

Mom's dinner isn't my favorite food. They're mostly semi-finished products.

But when you have hungry, so you eat everything.

Only when dinner is all family together.Don't think we're talking at dinner. Rather, there's a grave silence.

'' If you can't choose your name, you definitely can't choose your life!!

Sometimes I think, "Do I know my family?

The truth is, of all, i know about my brother.

If it's not the my parents who're going to hold me, it's him.

I've been bullied at school three times.When people blackmail you and beat you.

I've had to transfer to another school three times. No one wants to be my friend.

And this is......

I'm not to say it. It'll be my last word.

________________

Next part was in 26.2.2020 (tomorow)