Finding out Ezio is a werewolf

I just came back from my mission (I have to steal information and letters from the Borgia). I went to Ezio's and mine house. I went to open the font door, but something was wrong. My half vampire side, was telling me that Ezio should be here, but Ezio wasn't here. I open the front door and the first thing I noticed was Ezio's robes and weapons on the floor. I went to grab them, then I smelled a scent that I hated. It was my "sisters" scent. " (s/n)," I growled, " Why were you here?" I grab Ezio's robes and weapons and I went to Leo's ( my nickname to him) home/shop. Jumping from roof to roof, I finally reach Leo's home/shop. I knocked on the door then walked in. 'Seems he isn't home.' I thoughted. I quickly grab a piece of paper, some ink, and a feather. I wrote

Dear  Leonardo,                                                   

These are Ezio's robes and weapons. 

I hope you know where to hide them. 

I fear Ezio is in trouble. 

If you come to our house, you will not find me nor Ezio there. 

I will be gone to find Ezio. Don't tell Ezio this, but I love him. 

Not as a close friend, but as a lover. 

From Herezel.

I put the note on the robes and weapons, and then left. I went to the stables and grab a horse. "Hya, Hya!!" I kicked the horse, making it go into a run on Ezio's scent.

Three hours later

The full moon was raising in the clear night sky. I was walking the horse when a loud howl came from the forest, causing the horse rear up, causing me a to fall off. Then the horse just ran in the opposite direction. "Thanks a lot!!!!!" I yelled as I stand back up with the horse running. I faced the forest where the loud howl came from. I took off my white hood off so I can have better hearing. My head were twitching at every sound, but the sound I mainly want to hear was that loud howl. I went into the forest, which was very dark, but not very dark thanks to the light of the moon and my eagle sight.

One hour later

I was still following Ezio's scent which was in the same direction where the loud howl came from. When I was walking, I saw a piece of ripped clothing. It looked like it came from a shirt. When I smelled it, it has Ezio's scent. I begin to fear the worse. 'What if Ezio been attacked when trying to escape (s/n).' I thought. When I began to think that, my herezel eyes begin to water. "No," I said, "Ezio is more than capable to take care of himself when he is ambushed." I wipe my eyes and gotten back on track on Ezio's scent. I keep finding more ripe clothing on the ground when I saw Ezio's ribbon. When I saw it, I whimpered. I grabbed Ezio's ribbon and fell with both knees on the ground. "Ezio," I whimpered, "Where are you? I need you. I-I love you." My eyes began to water with tears coming out, when I heard  a low, deep growl behind me. I turned around quickly and I saw a chocolate-brown wolf as big as a full grown man. Then I noticed a scar it has on the right side of his muzzle, in the same spot as Ezio's lip scar. I chuckled a little bit. When I done that, the wolf tilted it head to the right in confusion.Then I noticed the eyes. The wolf eye color was the same color as Ezio's eye color. "Ezio? I-Is it you?" I asked the wolf. I slowly put my hand near the it's right side and it looked like it was going to bite my hand when it seen Ezio's red ribbon in my hand. The wolf carefully sniffed the ribbon in my hand. Its eyes began to water and it put its head on my hand. Then it came in closer and licked my face. "Ezio!" I yelled and gave Ezio a big hug with tears coming down my face. Ezio gave me a hug back with his paws. "You should've told me, Ezio." When I said that, his face was in hurt. I began rub and played with Ezio's fur. "Lets go home so you wouldn't be butt naked when the sun rises." Ezio looked like he was snickering when I said that. So I just smiled with my fangs showing. Ezio nodded yes to me and we went back to our home.

Back at Ezio's and Hazel's house.

The sun was about to rise in the thirty-minutes. I just collapsed on our bed after I gotten undressed. Ezio too, collapsed on our bed, next to me, still in his wolf form. Then we both went to fast asleep.

Forty-minutes later.

I woke up when I felt a hand moving on my backside then pulled me to a hugging position, only I can't hug back. I smiled because Ezio, that I know, was back and went back to sleep with Ezio hugging me within his arms.