what is this

Slendermans pov.

You were 15 walking with you're friend (Friend's Name) (he/she) hated how you'r parents treded you they were idiots abusing something so beautiful and prefect as a human like you. I loved to see you by my woods but I could not let my brothers find out about me, you'll be dead in seconds. You're friend pulling a prank on you kisses you. I could not let this happen so I trend in to my human form and smacked (him/her) off of you "are you alright?"I ask "Thanks I am (y/n)"you say your voice like selk to my ears "I am Ash" I made a name that suits me as you're friend crys in pain ((like a bitch)) I look at you as you look in my red eye I can see you're past it was sad but not for long. I'll take you tonight as you sleep a smile creep on my face. "hey (friends name) get up you bitch" you say as I walk in to the woods. You saw me go in the woods and fallowed me into the heart rof the woods when masky hit you with a rock that was on the the ground and with that I turned into what I rightly am as I softly  take you're body in my arms and want to the manchen. The family was waiting for their new mother, the mother of the slender family.

Reader point of view

I wake up in what looks like a bedroom I tryed to got up but I couldn't I was tied down "oh welcome back to earth" a man said "w-who are you and why am here?" The man looks a you odd like if you had three heads "well I am Jeff for why you are here I have no idea my boss dosen't say much" he walked out of the shadows he look terrifying he had black hair that gos to his shoulders a smile cut in his face "why do you have That s-smile?"  'Shit he is going to kill me no no no please don't kill me' my thoughts were not helping I hate when I got like this it makes me bleed from my eyes "well I can telll you but you wouldn't like what I'll do if you can't play nice or my boss would not like what I'd have in mind" his smile got bigger ((can It really?)) "okay I'll play nice but only if you untie me from this bed I swear I will not run back to my house call 911 and try to fond you guys again" 'Shit why did I say my plan outlawed I am a dumass some times' "well my boss will be back and don't want to pay for talking to you one thing talk to Masky and Hoodie then Sally, Clockwark, Eyeless Jack, Nina, bloody painter, Laughing Jack, Jason, the puppeteer, Zero splender man, and then me don't talk to the rake he will kill you a fast as you got here" Jeff says  Walked out "well that helps me a lot" I herd something like barking all I can see is the white walls and hearing scratching it doesn't some human at all but it got lauder but as soon as it started it stopped  and the light from the hallway floated in as man look about 23 Brown hair blue eyes with a mack I think this is masky "Jeff want m-me to wa-tch y-you hell-o I am M-m-asky" "hello um I am (y/n) can I ask where I am? Please" I ask "N-NO my boss would kill m-me if I-I t-told yo-u" masky say well he's a big help like jeff  "so who is your boss? If that is okay to know" I ask "h-is n-ame he ha-s ma-ny names but you can ca-ll he Slender or slendy" That name wait SLENDER MAN I have played the games and everything but I had no idea he was real!
"Masky you may go now" says a disinbody voice "yes sir" masky says leaving the room I was alone again so for fun I start to sing "well mama we all go it hell mama we all go to hell" from the sond mama from my chemical romance I saw I tall man in a suit my eyes look like basic balls "don't be scared of me child I am the Slender Man you had been in my side of the woods and I told masky to take you out so he did as asked and it went as I hoped" I could not talk I was about to black out before I do I hear silence

The next day

I woken up to him the slender man laying beside me I stand up and look for somthing to waer before the door open to slendy I look him I can't see what he was thinking but if he could he would be looking away "good morning (y/n)  how are you today" his voice was sweet like roses "I am g-good" I say a little colf he walk up to me and sit down to see what I needed "I got it" he walked out and came back with a black dress with a white bow around the waste it is so pretty I a small smile and he walked out so I could put it on.