Introduction:

Hey everyone my name is Kusa from South Africa. My name means Dawn, the beginning of new things. 

This is my first book, I have been thinking for weeks if I should write it, but then the circumstances around my life inspired me to. It is a romance novel, I'm a really big fan of romance novels.

The story will be on two characters Kim and Tim. Let's get to know them:

Kim:
Is a girl born with a rare uniqueness in her eyes. Her eyes change according to her mood: purple her good mood (happy), red her anger, silver her dishonesty, blue her sadness, orange her confusion and green is other moods.
She is extremely beautiful any boy would fall at her feet, but she turns down each and every one of them. She has a group of four friends but her best friend is Dee. Her parents died when she was five.

Tim:
The bad boy of town, the leader of the most feared gang. He is the true definition of HOT!!
He is a player sleeps with any girl that opens her legs. He doesn't like talking, he doesn't laugh and nobody ever looks him in the eye unless he says so, but all seems to fade when he meets an angel. He was abandoned by both his parents.

I hope you enjoy the story people.

Plz note: The story will be on Kim's POV until I say otherwise.