Character & Prologue

Name

Haruka Shoyo

Age

16

Quirk

Healing Veil: His quirk lets him heal anyone within a 10-meter radius of himself. This includes fractures broken nones, bruises, etc.

Drawbacks

He has limited stamina that has a technical name: Mana. The less mana he has after healing the more faint and tired he becomes. If his mana drops to zero he temporarily passes out. This can be anywhere from a few minutes to an hour.

Appearance

His main feature is his heterochromia which is his two different colored eyes

His main feature is his heterochromia which is his two different colored eyes. Green markings cover his arms, he has blonde hair and elf-like ears. A single blue feather earring on his left ear.

Personality

Despite what most people consider a healer Haru is cocky and arrogant. Though he is still kind to the injured and those who rely on him. He is competitive and will be there to support you. 

Prologue (yours/Haruka's POV)

I woke up to my alarm at around 6 am and I got up for my first day of high school. I fixed my hair and got into my U.A. uniform. On the way to school, I started getting a little nervous. What if my class doesn't like me? I don't even know what class I'm in. I sighed to my self as I approached the school gate.

All of a sudden this broccoli - haired boy ran into me and knocked me forward. "hey, watch it!' I said. He looked at me worried "I-i'm so sorry" he said, "are you okay?". I got up and brushed myself off, "Yeah I'm fine I got to go to class." I walked off onto school grounds and made my way to the infirmary.

"hiya Auntie," I said in my chirpy tone "Oh Haruka!" she replies.

"Auntie I said to just call me Haru," I said, I don't like my name Haruka because it's considered a girls name. "Anyway Aunt what class will I be in?" I pondered. I didn't take the entrance exam because of my quirk so my Aunt got me in instead. Of course, I expected a support hero class but what she said next put me where I am now.

So now I stand in front of the classroom 1-A of the hero course. The class has already been going for 5 minutes and I can hear the teacher already inside. I slide open the door and step inside.

Haha, people better keep reading ;)

Ok jokes aside hope you enjoy and like my OC don't forget to follow and keep reading it would mean a lot thanks :)