The clone

Darkness
That's the first thing she could remember
She heard voices. Listening closely, the girl could make out a boy and an older man.
"You brought me here just to see another clone?" The boy asked. "No." The other claimed. "This is not just another clone. This one has been modified, it is smarter than the 2nd model, stronger, and even has a personality!" "So this is the 3rd model you have been talking about. 3M was it? " The boy's voice asked. "Why show me though?" "I am seeking a royals approval, and since you are the last... Look I think she's waking up!"
She opened her eyes, staring into the distance. Not knowing her purpose, not knowing her name, but somehow, knowing too much.
She saw a teenaged boy with brown hair and green eyes. He was wearing a dark blue suit and holding a clip board in his arms. Next to him was an old man with gray hair, and brown eyes. He too was wearing a dark blue suit and holding a clip board.
"I want too see it do something." The boy said. "Let it out of the tank." "No.. It's not ready yet. Give her a bit more time."
"You don't have to call it, 'her' it has no feelings."
3M felt anger burn through her veins.
"No.." The old man was whispering now "you see, she has a bit of a temper... I had to erase her memory, or she would of.. Uh.. Recognized me."
3M could hear them. She tried to move, finding tubes and wires connected to her veins, and a mask helping her to breath.
"I'm sure she'll be ready in a few-"
SMASH!
The sirens had been activated. Something was wrong.
The man and boy turned to find the ruins of the tank 3M was once contained in, empty.