Part 1

In the land of fire there is a hidden village. Konohagakure no Sato or Village hidden in the leaves. It's said to be the most powerful hidden village, they value teamwork more than anything and hold the "will of fire".

But just like every village there's always a problem. And in this village there problem is a little 4 year old with blond hair with red tips, blue eyes and three whisker marks on each cheek. Naruto Uzumaki is hated by the village to the point he gets tortured every day.

Right now Naruto is running away from a mob of drunk and angry villagers. As he turns the corner he is met with a wall. He turns around to go the other way but he stops seeing the mob that was chasing him standing there smirking at the little boy. "Well we'll what do we have here guys" one of the villagers asked sarcastically. "Looks like we got a demon on the run" another matching the sarcasm. Naruto backed into the wall trying to escape hopefully. But it would not be as the mob beat him to near death and left him for dead. They did this every day the only reason they didn't kill him is because they needed a scape goat. As he tried to get up he saw a Shinobi that was watching all of this happen walk up to him. "Well that was exiting, but I wanted to to see fear etched into your face, I wanted to hear your screams as they killed, but I guess I have to do it for them" Naruto looked up fearful this shinobi that was supposed to protect him would kill him. He tried to scream but nobody noticed or nobody cared. He saw the Shinobi pull out a kunai and ram it into his stomach. He screamed again as he twisted the blade into his stomach. He cried as the pain of the stab coursed through his nervous system. He looked up from his stab wound to see a insane grin on the no name shinobi. His conscious fading in and out but what he knew he saw was four golden chains shooting into the man's chest and white eyes looking down at him.

-.- BREAK -.-

Naruto awoke with a grown and opened his eyes to see a white ceiling. He looked to his right to see a big window looking over Konoha. He looked to his left and saw his jiji. The Hokage was an old man getting up there in age he has seen 3 ninja wars and lived through all of them. Even if he was an old man he was still consider Shinobi no kami (god of Shinobi) and was one of the most powerful Shinobi out there. "Hello Naruto, how are you feeling" Hiruzen Sarutobi, was very worried about his un-biological grandson. Naruto unconsciously rubbed his stomach and that saddened the old man hoped that Minato was not turning over in his grave. "Naruto do you remember what happened yesterday" the man asked the boy. Naruto looked down saddened and that was all the Hokage needed to see to understand "Who has white eyes" he asked. The Hokage was confused, "what do you mean" he asked the young boy. "There was a pair of white eyes that I saw" he stated. A knock came from the door and a head popped in. It was a girl with shoulder length blue hair and pail eyes. She blushed as she saw Naruto, as she entered a man with long hair and same eyes came in. "Sorry for the intrusion, but Hinata wanted to see the Naruto-san" The girl fidgeted and squirmed alot but she looked at the small boy with blond and red locks and bowed her head. "I'mmm sorry I-i watched what happened to you, and I-i l-let it happ-p-pen, instead of helping i-i-i-i ran away and didn't, I-i-i-i am SORRY" she screamed the last word while bowing her head again. Naruto smiled and rubbed the nap of his neck a nervous tick he has always had. "It's fine hinata-chan" the girl looked surprised. "C-ch-chan" Hinata got super red and steam came out of her ears and she fainted. "HINATA" all of the men in the room yelled. "Hokage-sama may we speak outside for a second in privacy" the man with pale eyes asked. "Of course Hiashi-san" both adults walked out and Hinata with them. Naruto waved goodbye and stayed in the bed looking out the window.

-.- Outside the room -.-

Hiashi gave an unconscious Hinata to a branch member and told him to take her home.

Hiashi turned to the Sarutobi and sighed. "I already know what you are going to say and all I can do is give him an apartment and monthly wage, that's all the council will let me do, unless there is something that was made before he was born I can't have you adopt him" the Hokage sadly said. Hiashi nodded and pulled out a scroll. "I was going to do this when he was of age or a chunin, but I guess there is no other way. Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki agreed to the marriage of Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga, proposed by Hiashi Hyuga and Hana Hyuga" Hiashi showed the marriage contract to Hiruzen Sarutobi. "And accordance to this contract, and I quote 'if one pair of parents died, the guardianship of the child of the parents that died shall be overturned to the other pair of parents' so according to this I am the guardian of Naruto Uzumaki and I decide he shall come live in the Hyuga compound" Hiashi stated in a diplomatic manner. The Hokage looked over the contract and started to laugh. "Thank you, Hiashi, I have but one request let me visit him once in a awhile" Hiashi bowed, "when ever you would like Hokage-sama" at those words both went to fill out the paperwork for guardian ship for one Naruto Uzumaki.

A/N

Thank you guys for reading this intro tell me if you want to see another chapter of if I should change something's, the only thing I'm not changing is he is going to live in the Hyuga compound because he needs to learn the gentle fist for a new fighting style I made up, but thank you for reading and have a good day. And check out the Omake down below

Omake 1

Hinata walked into the compound to see her mother smiling. But she didn't notice she was still in a daze. "He call me chan, chan, chan, he said chan right" she was muttering to herself. Hana looked at her daughter and smirked. 'Looks like little hinata-chan has a admirer, guess I have to start teaching her a few things' she thought as she licked her lips seductively. "Oh, musume" she yelled running after her daughter giggling and thinking perverted thoughts.

Have nice day and see ya next time