𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 !
𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚:         𝒎𝒆.

                                     "𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦

                                         𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?"

                     "𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦?
                      𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰."

┌────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────┐
⋆ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⋆
└────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────┘

"˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄 had never much enjoyed change. She was an easygoing teenaged girl who liked everything to be in order and everything to work in the same way it had always worked. So when her father was brutally murdered inside her own home, the change that followed her was extreme.

"˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 to Key House should've been the Locke family's chance to restart, but Elodie cannot settle. Her father has just been murdered and now she's been moved from a house she adored to a house that whispers to her in the night, a house that creaks with every step, full of everything strange to discover.

"˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 the keys begin to appear, the lady in the well continues to harass her younger brother and the boy from the ice cream shop begins to make Elodie's heart pull in ways she never thought was possible, was moving to Key House really such a regretful move for the Locke's, or will it change their lives?

(the cast list!)

📸 ━━ elodie locke
𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: sadie sink
MATHESON IS DIFFERENT. CREEPY HOUSES WITH PUNNY NAMES, WALLS THAT WHISPER TO ME IN THE NIGHT AND A CUTE BOY THAT WORKS DOWNTOWN IN THE ICE CREAM SHOP. WHY ARE WE HERE WHEN THINGS ARE JUST SO DIFFERENT TO HOW THEY USED TO BE?