Prologue

Hope you all enjoy it!!

Luke was beyond tired at this point. After changing his clothes , putting his dancing clothes in his bag , he checked his phone to see if there was any new messages. There was only one which was from his mother. He remembered he left the house in a hurry without saying goodbye to his mother because he was almost late to his class in the morning. He usually doesn't have classes in the morning. So it might take a while for him to get used to it. The message was not something so important. It was his mother wishing a nice day to his son since she didn't have the chance to say it in the morning. The lovely text put a smile on his face.

''I gotta go Luke. See you later , yeah? Don't worry. You got it.'' His best friend Ashton told Luke with a small smile on his features. Luke only nodded with his head as he put the phone in his back pocket of his skinny jeans.

He couldn't get the move right today but he sure as hell will work on it when he gets home. Luckily they have a good financial status so they could provide the practicing salon for Luke. Yes , he has a special salon to practice dance. He has to. He's attending to an art school and his future depends on it. Although he also takes normal classes as private lessons. If something goes wrong , Luke can also try to get in a college. His parents thought all the risks and conditions before they sent Luke to the school he is going right now. Everything is going well for now anyway. He is one of the best dancers in his class and it makes him very happy. It gives him hope that maybe one day he could be a professional dancer or even a teacher. He would like that very much. 

After Luke realized Ashton was already gone he also hung his bag on his shoulder and put his beanie on. His hair was not in its best day today. He would rather not have people see it like that. The blonde haired boy sighed before he left the , now empty , changing room. It wasn't that much cold outside but it was chilly. His leather jacket was on , his hands shoved into his pockets. Fortunately his house wasn't far away from the school so he could walk to home. He likes walking. No matter how tired he is. He likes thinking while he's walking down the street. Sometimes he just watches people around him and think what kind of life they have. He doesn't listen to music when he walks. He thinks it distracts him from his thoughts. He prefers to have his own thoughts running in his head rather than the song lyrics which will be stuck in his head for a few days. 

There's this one specific place where the punk gang stands and do whatever the hell they do. Luke tries not to pay attention to them but it gets harder and harder everyday since they can't shut their mouth and actually throw insults at Luke. They know very well that he's a dancer. A ballet dancer to be more specific. Luke doesn't get what's so funny about it to be honest. 

There they go again.

''Hey! Little dancer! Wanna play with barbies?'''

''Maybe you'd like to play with my little sister since you like pinky things and ballet!''

Luke simply ignore the boys. Still he couldn't help but take a quick look at them. Only one of them wasn't laughing at Luke. He was just staring at the boy and it made Luke uncomfortable so he looked away.

He didn't know the guy who was looking at him with those beautiful eyes. He had to admit that the boy was handsome. Regardless he was friends with those douchebags. How good could he be? 

With these thoughts in his mind he finally arrived home. Luckily he had his keys with him so he quickly let himself in. He put his beanie and his bag down. 

''Mother! I'm home!'' He shouted.

There was a noise coming from the kitchen. She was probably making dinner. ''Welcome baby! How was your day?'' His mother shouted back.

It made Luke chuckle as he went into the kitchen and placed a kiss on her cheek. 

''It was alright. I have to practice this one move though. It was hard and I couldn't quite get it right. I'll practice later. Right now I'm gonna go take a shower.'' Luke told his mother as he head out of the kitchen but ran back as he realized he forgot something. ''It smells delicious by the way! Love ya!'' With that being said Luke went into the shower. Although those beautiful eyes never left his mind. And he found himself wishing to see them again.

A/N: It might be a little short because it's just the beginning. Please please let me know what you think!! It looks like a little cliché I admit but I will try to make it better. I promise!!

What's your favourite song by the way?