His Pet

It was a cold rainy day in England  Karma was a black haired blue eyes neko she lived on the street nobody really noticed her ragged clothes and messy hair (she was homeless to put it that way)

She lived in a alleyway she had a box of things like a old dirty baby blue blanket 2 lighters and some old food she had a cat with her names Mina

She woke up to the sun in her face and raindrops on her forehead from the storm last night "aahhhh I hate I'm life I'm so hungry aahhhh" she got up from the ground with the blue blanket falling off her small bony shoulders "come on Nina let's get some food" she walked out in the the streets of England nobody really noticed her cuz they were all caught up in either of their phones or shopping she was looking for someone to Rob someone easy to Rob someone vulnerable she spotted a tall man about 5.9 or 6.2 with black hair and dark blue eyes a muscular body shape and a suit " perfect" she slowly walked up behind him and followed him for a couple blocks she began to slowly put her hands in his back to take his wallet he turned around fast pushed her against a wall I'm pinned her tightly against the wall so she couldn't move "what was you doing" he said with a tight glare "I-im sorry let me go" she started digging into his hand and kicking him but he didn't move his grasp just got tighter " please don't hurt me I'm sorry I'm hungry I haven't ate in 2 days let me go!" He looked straight in her blue eyes with a smart he looked her up and down and looked at her ragged clothes and her dirty hair "I want to help you do you have a place to go?"he said with a smirk "no why" she said looking down at her feet " I want you to move in with me you can be a servant at my Manor I will provide you with food clean clothes shelter and more" he said with a cam smile she know this was a bad idea but she was tired of living on the street she thought about it for five or so minutes "fine I'll go with you"

🖤Hi this is my first story I know it's not that good please don't hate me🖤