⋆Twenty-Seven⋆

"𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤."

...

"Millie, please come with us," Iris tells Millie pleadingly. The boys and Sadie have decided to go waterskiing, which Iris, as well as Lilia and Gaten, do not want to do. 

Millie looks back towards Sadie and Noah already messing around, hitting each other with life vests on the deck. Caleb and Finn stand together, as Finn's eyes dart over to Millie, wondering whether she will join them.

"Pleasee" Iris asks again, "I really don't want to be a third wheel alone."

Millie's eyes meet with Finns questioning pair. Ideally, she would want to spend every free second with him. Nevertheless, the space will make "them" less obvious towards everyone else, since it is their secret. It's hard for Millie to conceal the way she feels, and she wonders whether anyone has caught on to her lies.

"You guys have fun!" Millie yells out to the boys as she takes Iris' hand.

Millie watches Finns smile turn weak. However, he sees in her eyes that this isn't out of spite. But out of respect towards their secret and in precaution of the consequences, they may have to face if this got out.

Whatever "this" is.

-

"Sadie get in quick!" Noah squeals as water squirts up near them. Unsurprisingly, Noah was too afraid of waterskiing and begged Sadie to go canoeing with him. However, if only he had known that it wouldn't be much easier. Sadie and Noah usually don't work like a well-oiled machine together.

"Relax!" She groans in response as she lifts her body over the side, causing the red canoe to nearly capsize.

They both yell out, acquiring the attention of Finn and Caleb, who are sitting by the deck watching them. They watch as Sadie and Caleb break out in hysteria. Though they may bicker at times, most of the time together is spent laughing.

Caleb shakes his head as he watches Sadie and Noah paddle away, his eyes drifting towards his friend, who is sitting next to him with his feet in the water.

"Finn?" Caleb asks suddenly, causing Finn to jump at the sound of his name being called.

"yeah"

"How are you?" Caleb asks plainly.

Finn eyes his friend questioningly. "Um fine, thanks for asking" He chuckles sarcastically, not knowing what Caleb is insinuating. "Why?"

Caleb shrugs, a cheeky smile forming upon his lips. "I don't know, you've just been in a pretty good mood today."

Finn snorts. "Is that not allowed?" He asks rhetorically.

Caleb raises his eyebrow, suspiciously. "You and Millie seem to be cool again."

Finn holds his breath at the mention of her name. Looking down at the glistening water, trying to hide the growing smirk on his face.

"Yeah we made up" Finn states nonchalantly, clearing his throat as he looks back up at Caleb.

Caleb grins. "Did you mean to say make out."