1|

■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■

He's the cure or the disease?
Or maybe the touch of Winter in Fall
He calls me Satan,
Maybe he's my Angel, after all.

- natasha

■■■■■■■

aye Luther,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. You've been there for me through everything. Thank you for helping me. You have inspired me to be the best version of myself. I am grateful for all the laughs we've shared and the great times we have had. You've always been my strength in tough times and the sunshine when it's cloudy outside. You have brought so much light into my life. You make everything else feel meaningless because the only thing that matters is you.

We understand each other. We listen to each other. We inspire each other. Spending time with you is undoubtedly the greatest thing ever.

I want to thank you for existing. Thank you for being my friend. For being patient, forgiving, loving, genuine, and giving in a world full of selfish people.

No matter how many times we fight or argue, I always want to work it out. You have touched me more profoundly than I ever thought you could. No one could ever take your place. You will always be in my heart. You are amazing in every way and I am better with you. You understand me like no one else can and I can truly relate to you in every way.

i love you.

kratomity (aka Satan)