[ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ⁱⁿᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ *ᵖˡˢ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵏⁱᵖ*]

A/N: As what you've read at the tittle, this isn't a chapter but this will be information about Y/N.

Yeah i could've covered this stuff at the beginning but I'm such a dumbass to realize that and now here i am writing this note.

•So Y/N used to be the ten (well in this fanfic, there was eleven but meh) commandments of compassion. So what her command does is when someone in front of her shows heartless ness, their bodies will disintegrate into ashes. So her commandment is one of the most dangerous one.

•She is one the Seven deadly sins and she is the secret eight sin. Well the reason why she isn't really mentioned as a sin is because she isn't recognized and she is a (secret) sin. She is also known as the Butterfly sin of Despair. Her tattoo looks like this:

And her tattoo can be located at the back of her shoulder

•Also since she is a sin, she also has a sacred treasure which is a double scythe. It's called the moon scythe. But she doesn't have it. It might've been stolen or lost. Y/N will have it back at the future chapters.

Anyways, that's what her scythe looks like but in full silver

• Before her original powers is taken, she was powerful with her power levels going over 50,000.
In demon mark (original power):
-Magic: 12, 789
-Strength: 18, 369
-Spirit: 20, 487
= 51, 645
Without her demon mark (original power):
-Magic: 7, 637
-Strength: 10, 946
-Spirit: 11, 677
=30, 260
When Y/N'S power's we're sealed:
-Magic: 475
-Strength: 1, 783
-Spirit: 1,478
= 3, 736

•Ok now for her magical abilities: (she does full counter and revenge counter)

-Eclipse: she can block the sun or the moon using her darkness. She can collect massive amount of energy to send a deadly ray that can disintegrate the opponent. It tooks up so much magic that sometimes when she uses it too much, it can damage her.

-Moon slice: This is one of the sacred treasure's ability. It's blade can be sharper than ever and can slice everything. Even 10 mountains.

-Moonlight: It can be used as a shield and it can heal it's user.

-Deadly Blades: thousands of Shards of darkness appears and strikes the opponent. It can be controlled by hand movement (like King's chastiefol)

• I think that's about it. I hope that covers up Y/N's information.