Ch1, First day.

Your POV.

I stood waiting for my bus, seeing that now humans and cybertronians  granted peace, and now me and my family lives on earth attending human school, but from now on i'm new this new town i believe this  town is called jasper.

I saw my bus, i sat at the back with my headphones in, playing this Ed Sheeran guys song perfect, i looked out the window, i watch average human teenagers take there seats.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, i looked up to see a mech with an eye pitch. 

"Is this seat taken", i shook my helm, for the truth i like sitting by myself, but i didn't want to seem rude or stuck up or something,"the names break down, yours", he introductions himself

I notice the decepitcons logo on his jacket,"Uh..Y/N", i'm not the social, or outgoing type, i mostly keep to myself, but i guess i can start small talk.

"I haven't seen you here before, are you new?", i nodded, he smiles,"so your not exactly the talkative type", i nodded once again, he just pat my shoulder,"hey no need to be so uptight, i'm not gonna bite".

I just nodded,"your gonna fit in, i promise, just don't get into trouble with anyone or i guess you get detention", his not so bad, at least i'm letting him do the talking will i sit and listen to him, that's probably the only thing i'm good at.

I saw that we're half way there, but than i saw this poor decepitcon being shoved, kicked, and laughed at by a group of random cybertronians,"that's sound wave, his mostly the one who gets picked on than me", break down said as he looked the other way and pretend he didn't see anything .

I felt sorry for the guy, we finally arrived to my new high school, i got off the bus as break down pat my shoulder and said,"good luck newbie", i nodded and made my way to the principals office,"Ah you must be Y/N, i'm the principal Mr Fowler", i walked clinching my bag, that slings over my shoulder.

"Locker 209, where is it", i found it, did my pin, and dumped the books i didn't need until my last or forth period, i heard the bell ring, i locked my locker and left to my first class.

I got P.E first, than math, and English, I found the gym, the teacher told us to get changed, i left to get changed.

I came back to see i'm the last one,"hurry up, i'm not waiting on you", i heard some of the students snickers, i huffed in embarrassment.

Everyone did over 20 laps, 10 push up, and finished with basketball, i didn't feel like taking part of this ridiculous game, i watched from the sideline, i saw two mechs going hard  and giving it there all, one was blue,red, and gray, the other was far taller than the other, he is gray, purple, and has red eyes.

"Show offs", i grumbled as i watched one of the players tapped out and the teacher threw me in, i gulped , i stood there not moving an itch or flinched not even once, i heard the teach blow the whistle,"what are you doing", he asked me,"I'm doing ...

"Show offs", i grumbled as i watched one of the players tapped out and the teacher threw me in, i gulped , i stood there not moving an itch or flinched not even once, i heard the teach blow the whistle,"what are you doing", he asked me,"I'm doing nothing sir", i said as i felt my self-esteem crumble.  

He just glared at me,"yeah no shit Sherlock, you know what everyone hit the showers", he stormed off as i stood there looking down at the ground, i moved to leave but i was shoved out of the way and saw the same group of cybertronians bullying the poor decepitcon from early.

"If your not gonna do anything than maybe your no cybertronian", he and his crew snickered and shoved by me, i left to have a quick shower and to get change, i left to attend my math class, and than English. 

lunch came rolling around, i walked in the cafetiere,  i grabbed me a tray and paid for my food and sat down at a empty table until i heard,"hey Y/N why are you so down for?", i saw it's break down,'Oh nothing i'm fine".

He furrowed, he got called to a different table, i saw one of the same mech who gave it his all in P.E, i sighed as i went back eating, break down gave me a apologizing look and left me there alone with nothing but my horrible self-esteem.

When i was half-way through my meal i heard a,"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY JACKET YOU FUCKING NERD", i looked up to see the same group from my P.E class picking on sound wave again, i watched as the poor mech backed away with a messy tray.

The bullies jacket is covered with nachos, the cheese dripped to the ground, i saw that nobody got up and did anything

some odd reason i got up turn the punk around and delivered him the most heavies punch, before i knew it i was dogging, blocking and throwing left, right hooks at every each mech that came my way.

sooner or later i stood in victory, sound wave stood shocked, everyone stared, i saw over 5 humans with there phones out filming the whole scene.

I gave sound wave a 20 dollar bill,"here i'm sure that can cover you for lunch", he nodded and i quickly grabbed my tray and my bag, i dumped my lunch in the trash and leave the cafeteria.

I went to grab my books for my last two periods, biology and social studies.

Than finial the end of school, i walked to the front entrance, each random student fooled out of the doors, i stepped off the last step of the staircase skimming through random text messages from my mum,"Hey Y/N you gotta tell me about that fight in the cafeteria", i turned to see break down.

"For the truth i don't know, i guess i got sick and tired of there attitude", i said as he playfully punched my shoulder,"whatever that driven you to do that i don't care, but that was awesome", he smiled up at me.

we both walked together, but he stopped and asked me,"hey you wanna hangout after school tomorrow" , i smiled and said,"sure", he gave me a playful shove to the shoulder.

I got home with a smile, but my smile disappeared when i saw my mum with her phone and showing me a video where i started the very fight,"explain now young mister", i gulped, the one thing i don't want is a angry mum, dad he just gives me a lecture, mum on the other hand she will take my phone, laptop, and PlayStation away from me and make me attend to her boring book club for a week.

But the worse thing she did to me was, she made me sleep on the couch with my dad, man was that awkward.