A Demigods school University

Renaeè pov

So why did you call all of us father I asked him I noticed that his face was a serious one as well he then said this to all of the all of us

" Sweetheart and last but not least the pevensies  something bad happened the white witch is now restored and alive and there is a new Evil person wanting to kill all of us uh especially you 5 " he said the 1 Greek god Kronos and Romans said that the news to me he said and I ask him

" The 5 of you guys are going to school called The Demigods school Universal he said pack up your bags and luggage and come with me he said .

A few minutes later they all just arrived at the gates of Demigods ~

Aslan pov

The Saytar saw me and bowed down to me and the other as well  " rise up " I said looking at the two keepers they smile and said " thank you so much if you do please enjoy your stay you're Majesty and sire " they both said as they said got up the children hugged me as they waved goodbye before all of them walked inside the school after that I disappeared into the portal .

Renaeè pov

As we watched my father disappeared into the portal all 5 of us walked into the school the moment we 5 stepped into the school girls and boys begun the fangirls especially for Edmund an  and Peter as well while all of the fans boys fanned me , Lucy and Susan we three looked at our brother as the 5 of us escaped from them we soon made it to the office together and knocked on the door , after we knocked on the door opened reveling a half woman and a half maytar form as well but I noticed that she knows she bows on all fours and said you're Highness and Majesty she said please come on over inside and sit down on the chairs and I will tell you we're you're dorms and classroom and locker's would be she said a few minutes later she showed the 5 of us that we're going to next to each other and there was a bedroom apartment door stuck together with mine and my two older brothers as well after seeing everything around the school we 5 stepped straight into our new bedroom apartment since 2 of the boys are sleeping besides next to us we smiled at each other before the three of us begun to jump and an down on the bed soon Peter and Ed he joined us as well .

At night time ~

After seeing everyone we grabbed our food and drinks and sat down on a big table that has five chairs and a large a name on the list that Said our name on it once we 5 sat down we begun to whispered softly so that no one else all could hear us . After that happened went straight inside our dorms and to begun to watched a movie together so we also asked Peter and Edmund and with that we all decided to watch the movie

IT chapter 2

And boy I was scared to sh*t Susan was hugging me while Lucy was just falling asleep before the movie starts Edmund had already hugged me and so did Peter who had a sleeping Lucy on his laps we tried our best not to be loud nosiness whenever Lucy is sleep oh boy .

When the movie was now finally all finished ~

After the intensely movie was finished we all decided to sleep on the bed all 5 of us together so I , Peter , Susan and Edmund and Lucy was in the middle of the bed . And with that we all fall asleep together on the bed and cuddle up with each other .

Comment ❤️

Like 💚

Share 💙

Thanks for reading these books   💛🙏🏻🤝