Prologue

New York City, 2115. A city of wealth and glamour, scandals and secrets, and like every city, a dark underbelly.  A place were crimes run rampant and wealth was power. All whilst it stayed in the midst of nothingness on the sea, became its own country, in all ways but legally.

In New York City, anything is possible. A girl falling from the building by accident is nothing new. Her parents will mourn and never fully get over it.  But a girl getting pushed, all because of a spider web of dark secrets that she was never meant to be in, is it new? No. But a girl caught up in a secret that will impact the world, will be the catalyst for a chain of events that will change the human race's beliefs and how they saw the world? Yes. It will.

This is the story of the future. This is the story of romance and dangerous attraction, lies and secrets, family and friendship. This is the story of the glittering utopia that the earth has become. This is the story of a certain Galaxy Girl. 

The girl stumbled, her sky high heels breaking with a crack. The next minute she was falling and falling...

All she could think about was protecting them. Them, the people up there.

I will always love you.
Once upon a time, there was a girl who was surrounded by too many secrets, who had tied herself so tightly to them that her  days were numbered.
That was her story now.
Now she would die because of those secrets. Because of loving the wrong people. Loving them so much that it hurt.
Sometimes love can destroy you.
Her body hit the ground, a pool of crimson blood forming behind it.
2 and a half seconds later, she would be discovered. 2 minutes and 58 seconds later, a medical drone will arrive. 1 week, 1 day, 45 minutes and 24 seconds later, she will learn she has amnesia.