💜Sisters for life 💜

One sunny morning there awake lily and Layla the best off sisters they said good morning to one and another Layla worked as a artist as well as lily worked as a model that morning they went do work soon u know it it was work over they went back home how was work Layla asked lily replied *it was good same old same old u know anyway how was ur day are work * Layla said * pretty much good yeah that's it like u same old same old * that night they had dinner and got ready for bed
                                         The next morning ...

They done the same thing woke up had breakfast 🥞 got ready that same morning when Lilly arrived at work they manager pulled her into her office Lilly thought to her self oh jk is it bad did I do something wrong the manager said * Lilly I would like to give u a life time opportunity to travel the world to model and dance j can build a legacy take some time to think and get back to me as soon as u can * lily replied ok I'll think about it and am I the only person you asked * the manager replied *well no only u and  piper why is that a problem anyway * Lilly stood u and left the office soon work was finished lily finally found the right moment to tell Layla I have something  to tell u  lily said * I have been offered a life time opportunity and I'm not sure what to do I don't know what to do * Layla replied * do t say no to ur dreams because of me I will always be in ur heart and u will always be in mine it's fine and this is what good sisters to they let each others do what they what  and I will always love u *

One month later ...

Bye Layla I love u 💝

   I hoped u enjoyed my story thx for ready
Pls like and follow me for more story's