-~* Author's Note *~-

Hi there and thank you for checking out my story! I won't be publishing any chapters until all of the story is completed, but I do plan on making some kind of "teaser" for when it's almost complete as well as sneak in some edits of the story in this note, so make sure you're updated with this if you're interested in the sneak peeks!

Over the course of writing this story, I will do my very best to respond to any comments or messages that I may have from you guys during that time. However, I must say that I am currently in the eleventh grade and am also having some personal stuff, so this story will take some time to be completed.

Each chapter will be labeled as "Chp. (number), Pg. (number)", "Prologue", "Epilogue", etc. to give this a little more of an actual book feeling, I also plan to do my best on describing environments and actions so that it will also feel like a movie, as well as to make this story appealing.

Before anything is said, the cover for this story was not made by me! I do not know the original creator of this fan post since I have seen it as a repost on Instagram. If you know the rightful owner of the fan art, please comment them so I can give them their proper credit! Thank you!

Queen Elsa and the other Frozen characters all rightfully belong to Disney. Jack Frost and the other characters from the film Rise of the Guardians are owned by DreamWorks. I do not intend any copyright infringements, as this was all done for fun.

I again thank you for checking out this story and I hope you like it! If you have any questions or suggestions or anything related to this story, please comment them or message me! You can also message me on my Instagram (I tend to respond quicker on there ^^), @/disney.fanatics_