𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧!

"MY NAME IS eden bellamy, i am twenty years old and i am from london

i work as a professional dancer; it's something i've always liked as a child and then when i was offered to be a dancer for this really prestigious company i just went for it!

a lot of people don't pronounce my name correctly and sometimes call me eh-den, instead of eden but i'm too awkward to tell them how to pronounce my name so i just let them do it.

my friends would probably describe me as a kind person when i want to be, but if you're being disrespectful i'll let you know.

i've never had much luck with guys in the past and i just think that's because i've been so focused on my dance career to even think about dating. that, or maybe i'm just destined to be single forever.

i was in a two year relationship from when i was sixteen to eighteen but it was more a friendship and we decided we were better off as friends... after he cheated on me, that is. but we still keep in touch from time to time, so i don't hold any grudges.

i don't know how people will react to me coming in the villa so late, i think they're all coupled up so i don't really have much hope, however i'm trying to stay positive and just pray there's someone for me in there.

if i'm being honest, love seems like a bit of a myth to me. i just find it hard to believe you could find one person who is perfect for you and stay with them for the rest of your life.

can i say that? am i allowed to-? oh, good, okay.

my type is someone who is easy to be around because i do tend to be uncomfortable with some people and that's when you know it isn't going to work. i don't like to focus on appearance but my ideal type would be fairly tall- definitely taller than me. but not too tall to the point where i can't even kiss them. and i like brown eyes. besides that, as long as you're nice and funny and we get along well, you're probably somebody i would go for.

i'm not really into dating apps or anything like that particularly. meeting someone is far better because you don't have to hide behind a phone screen and you can be yourself in person. it's hard to tell what a person's really like when you're only messaging them. also people on dating apps have no filter whatsoever; it can be kind of intimidating.

what i hope to receive from love island is someone who i vibe with and it's just effortless to be around them. that's the main thing for me. besides that, i'd love to make some new friends and all of the girls so far seem lovely."

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

a new girl enters the villa !

"i've got a text!"

heads are spinning !

"you're absolutely gorgeous."

and two girls finally have it out !

"it's not my fault he didn't click with you!"